Cerisettexxx Posted September 18 Posted September 18 (edited) how to even install it? Can someone put the pre-requirement list with links.. Im trying to make it work on Mantras of Mara but no idea what are Expressions for SexLab and if its needed for P+ If someone can help. Thanks EDIT : ok it worked!! thank you so much !!! Very cute and sex orgams faces during sex. I love it !! Edited September 18 by Cerisettexxx
Cerisettexxx Posted September 18 Posted September 18 One thing I noticed that HDT tongue breaks P+, in Sexlax MCM, when you go to Voices SFX , the whole menu is absent, in Toggle Voices. No options.
UntitIed Posted September 19 Posted September 19 9 hours ago, Cerisettexxx said: One thing I noticed that HDT tongue breaks P+, in Sexlax MCM, when you go to Voices SFX , the whole menu is absent, in Toggle Voices. No options. Just use SL OVE
Cerisettexxx Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 15 hours ago, UntitIed said: Just use SL OVE Thank you so much I will try ! Because modifying 3800mods list is scary , Im on Mantras of Mara. I succeeded to fix HDT ahegao tongues by removing 2 files sslBaseVoice.pex !! So now in SexLab MCM "Voice toggle" are back and I can tick them But I will try this mod. Thank youuu Edited September 19 by Cerisettexxx
Cerisettexxx Posted September 19 Posted September 19 (edited) 15 hours ago, UntitIed said: Just use SL OVE Do you know if the folder structure from "Snatcher's Sexlab Expression Preset" from is correct? In MO2 it doesnt seems to override anything. And Im not sure my SexLab P+ has same file structure as Snatcher; I do get ahegao/orgasm expressions though, but I wonder if its from HDT Ahegao or is it from Snatcher. Thank you so much for your help Edited September 19 by Cerisettexxx
looping Posted September 20 Posted September 20 hello Sorry, my English isn't very good, and there's one thing I don't understand. In your expression mod, there's the original “afraid,” “ahegaoAfraid,” and “ahegaobeastAfraid.” How do I know which one is selected when I import it? I can't choose. thank you
UntitIed Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) 23 hours ago, Cerisettexxx said: Do you know if the folder structure from "Snatcher's Sexlab Expression Preset" from is correct? In MO2 it doesnt seems to override anything. And Im not sure my SexLab P+ has same file structure as Snatcher; I do get ahegao/orgasm expressions though, but I wonder if its from HDT Ahegao or is it from Snatcher. Thank you so much for your help I think it was for a older version of P+. P+ has updated the expression system since. If you have install SL OVE, it has new expressions and ahegao expressions enabled. Edited September 20 by UntitIed
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now