IGNORED

Increase BBB on exsisting body meshes.

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

Is there any simple way to increase the jiggle physics, make breasts swing father distances on existing body meshes without having to repaint everything, only fast way I know of is copying weighting from one mesh to another.

Is there any simple way to increase the jiggle physics' date=' make breasts swing father distances or a tutorial only fast way I know of is copying weighting from one mesh to another.

[/quote']

there should be a adult tutorial on nexus that demonstrated bone weight paint for creating BBB bodies and armors. I do not remember the name of though.

Guest Jenova23

Is there any simple way to increase the jiggle physics' date=' make breasts swing father distances or a tutorial only fast way I know of is copying weighting from one mesh to another.

[/quote']

there should be a adult tutorial on nexus that demonstrated bone weight paint for creating BBB bodies and armors. I do not remember the name of though.

I looked at that tutorial only thing it showed was how to weight paint a body from scratch I need something that easily lets me change existing body meshes without having to start over because it takes a long time.

Archived