Alphabet2Moon Posted July 1 Posted July 1 On 6/30/2026 at 4:14 PM, Alphabet2Moon said: Does anyone know how to fix this piper mod? I used the latest and previous versions of the zzz hash fixer, but it just doesn't work ; the waist region is glitched up when its supposed to look covered up like how it's shown here: https://gamebanana.com/mods/591209 piperoldtime.zip 5.11 MB · 1 download asking again if anyone knows how to fix this
zxs544074 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 10 hours ago, jussdg said: 太感谢了!你从哪里找到的?我想以后也找找看,万一以后更新后不能用了怎么办。 https://www.caimogu.cc/post/2345933.html Reference website,Occasionally, some people also post the repaired files and share them within the same group for viewing. 1
Alderante Posted July 1 Posted July 1 12 hours ago, zergslayer69 said: Sadly it doesn't work. The one I currently use is from yyzj which does work but isn't fully nude. Thanks though! The one I'm using right now is working, I got it from huihui (press H for toggles) 照 书包.zip
Van.. Posted July 1 Posted July 1 (edited) Mingchen saco un mod para velina,es la version inacabada,alguien la tiene? lo agradeceria mucho Edited July 1 by Van..
wdf1001 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 Which hero can help fix this leg https://huihui168.org/?news_12/7461.html 琉音 多重动画切换.zip
furan.doll Posted July 1 Posted July 1 2 hours ago, turtlewax91 said: Does anyone have this mod? Thanks. PromeiaBondage.rar 5
LlamitaPuraPajita Posted July 1 Posted July 1 10 hours ago, originsdc24 said: here bradar Toggles: BACKSPACE - Reset to Default < or > - Toggle Outfit Presets (7 variants) 0 - Toggle Pubes on/off 8 - Toggle Tail on/off 7 - Toggles Gloves (2 variants) 6 - Toggle Neckwear (3 variants) ALT + Y - Toggle Outerwear (3 variants) Y - Toggle Top (3 variants) H - Toggle Bottom (8 variants) N - Toggle Thighstrap on/off ALT + N - Toggle Shoes (3 variants) LLJuFufuOGMegatoggle(LewdInsidersVer.).zip 4
zergslayer69 Posted July 1 Posted July 1 6 hours ago, Alderante said: The one I'm using right now is working, I got it from huihui (press H for toggles) 照 书包.zip 25.77 MB · 2 downloads Ooh thanks this works! Wish I can toggle off the ankle bracelet if you don't wear the leggings but it's as close as it gets!
MrMane Posted July 1 Posted July 1 On 6/30/2026 at 2:16 AM, Zak_gh said: Can somebody help fixing this mod? I think it's currently broken. It doesn't seem to do anything. This is the Gamebanana link btw: https://gamebanana.com/mods/631968 himeros_nicole_base_toggles.zip 22.32 MB · 1 download Read about the manual fix for it by editing the .ini file by replacing the hashes: 199853eb to 6f931ca7 06e4fd79 to e04f4893 f6344432 to d9b8d61a 6847bbbd to 7dcfe907 89df5a07 to 4af0a4cd 91c1b779 to ed4c47a9 8cc1262b to b19da99e 5a4c1ef3 to e53364dd 077c3500 to f9f810ed
guwub Posted July 2 Posted July 2 On 2026/6/27 at AM9点52分, guwub said: 请问有人可以帮忙修复这两个Belle的mod吗?我试过用修复工具,但它们仍然损坏。 玲原皮页bigfsa.rar 27.18 MB · 5次下载 玲原皮auto.rar 13.31 MB · 4 次下载 +1 1
JOhnnyB4235 Posted July 2 Posted July 2 17 hours ago, JOhnnyB4235 said: Have someone got the [Evelyn-Regensbur] (Still work) Mod? I get a recolor texture but it needs the original mod to replace those files. Hope you guys having. I'm looking this one 2
HiSimmers_ Posted July 2 Posted July 2 On 6/30/2026 at 1:22 PM, awaager said: I need a hero! Zhu Yuan | The Sheriff https://gamebanana.com/mods/634553 Download link: https://mega.nz/folder/xVpGHDKI Key: SrjERHNJJbTruF8R7SGa0g 3
Hikoyore Posted July 2 Posted July 2 (edited) On 7/1/2026 at 8:59 AM, ChellyLuv said: That link points to a file containing only the recolored .dds textures for the Moonlit Enchantress mod, whereas the mod shown in the photo is a custom version of Moonlit Enchantress adapted for the "slap" body type. The image from the request: Spoiler my screen: Spoiler idk I don’t quite understand what’s wrong here? Let’s play a game of “guess” or “spot the 10 differences” - here are some screenshots for clarity I don’t see a different body here, and neither did the person who made the request If this is made for a skin or a different body - do it yourselves, no one’s stopping you And the funniest thing is - the original post with the image is here: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175255068 Made by the same author - 환ㅡ락 ( https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175345574 ) All you had to do was go to his profile and find that post - https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175345574 I even managed to find the recolor request - https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175342243 > https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175230370 - which mentions the "slap" body, but the files were only provided for Velina Moonlit Enchantress. So I don't even know if it exists, since there are no screenshots besides the request. This took me 5 minutes, Carl... p.s. If we continue on this topic and keep looking, then this screenshot should have been provided from the start - but that’s not a complaint directed at you. Spoiler This is the Slap version. And the original .dds files were taken from Discord, as mentioned by the person themselves. https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175230370 + https://discord.com/channels/1313561268266733729/1516647956063846501/1518386756817256541 Spoiler Edited July 2 by Hikoyore pew mew 2
ChellyLuv Posted July 2 Posted July 2 (edited) 21 minutes ago, Hikoyore said: 요청에 포함된 이미지: 내용 숨기기 내 화면: 내용 숨기기 답어 스피커에 문제가 있나요? "맞춰보기" 또는 "차이점 10개 찾기" 게임을 해봤나요? 이해를 위해 스크린샷을 첨부합니다. 저는 다른 부품을 찾을 수 없다고, 요청자도 마찬가지였습니다. 이게 거인이나 다른 신체용으로 다음이라면, 직접 하세요. 대신 말리지. 그리고 제일제일 건, 이 이미지의 원본 게시물이 여기에 있어요: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175255068 같은 메이커인 환ㅡ락( https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175345574 ) 이 만들었 습니다. 그의 프로필에 이 게시물( https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175345574 )을 찾아보세요. 심지어 "slap" 바디를 언급하는 리컬러 요청 게시물( https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175342243 > https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175230370 ) 도중에 , 거기에는 베리나 문릿챈 인트리스 바디용 파일만 제공했습니다. 요청하는 내용은 블록이 실제로 존재하는지 여부에 달려 있습니다. 5분이나 잡아서, 칼... All I’m saying is that the links you posted don’t perfectly match the screenshots provided by the original requester. For the link https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175230370, the author explicitly states it’s a commission combining the original mod with the "Slap" body type; similarly, for https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175345574, it clearly notes that the body shape differs from the original because it’s a commissioned mod. Looking at the two photos you uploaded, you can see not only the difference in breast size but also the difference in the skin's moist and radiant appearance. Ultimately, my point isn't to criticize what you shared, but simply to clarify to others that what you posted is a recolored DDS file of the original mod, rather than a custom "Moonlit Enchantress+slap" mod. Edited July 2 by ChellyLuv
Hikoyore Posted July 2 Posted July 2 (edited) 27 minutes ago, ChellyLuv said: All I’m saying is that the links you posted don’t perfectly match the screenshots provided by the original requester. For the link https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175230370, the author explicitly states it’s a commission combining the original mod with the "Slap" body type; similarly, for https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/175345574, it clearly notes that the body shape differs from the original because it’s a commissioned mod. Looking at the two photos you uploaded, you can see not only the difference in breast size but also the difference in the skin's moist and radiant appearance. Ultimately, my point isn't to criticize what you shared, but simply to clarify to others that what you posted is a recolored DDS file of the original mod, rather than a custom "Moonlit Enchantress+slap" mod. I've provided the files - use them wisely. I prefer the ones from aznxde. You can achieve "skin glow" in a couple of clicks by playing with DDS lightmaps. To find out how, use search 27 minutes ago, ChellyLuv said: All I’m saying is that the links you posted don’t perfectly match the screenshots provided by the original requester. That's where you should have started... and mentioned the author of the request on this forum, not me. And not after I'd already found all the information. Although I've already described everything I listed above... Alright.. Good luck 🫡 Edited July 2 by Hikoyore
knives86 Posted July 2 Posted July 2 (edited) Anyone with working version in 3.0 of these mods. the fixer does not do anything to fix them https://github.com/Satan1c/ZZMI_tools/releases/tag/3.0 [LL] Astra Yao Ultimate Edition - Hyper Thicc (Lewd Insiders Ver.) astra Xezel3D mod [LL] Astra Yao Ultimate Edition - Hyper Thicc (Lewd Insiders Ver.).zip astra Xezel3D mod.rar Edited July 2 by knives86
MikeDMMichael Posted July 2 Posted July 2 Does anyone have a fixed Nicole mod from Ming chen? mine is still broken 1
DANNYDANNY0985 Posted July 2 Posted July 2 On 6/25/2026 at 1:35 AM, KCheha said: 有的兄弟有的 铃 曦色玲珑 兔女郎3.0.zip 213.93 MB · 8 downloads Thank you sir!!!
asz111asz Posted July 2 Posted July 2 On 7/2/2026 at 8:45 AM, kottochi said: OGEA's MOD.If you can, please go support him 巡查亭 大叔x德蕾琪娜 按 p键和符号 [ ] 切换.7z 车库艾莲v3.0.7z 秘境剑台v3.0.7z 哲mod ntr薇薇安v3.0修复.7z 哲x露西v3.0修复版.7z 哲x薇薇安v3.0无小孩修复版.7z 哲x星见雅v3.0修复版.7z 17
asz111asz Posted July 2 Posted July 2 33 minutes ago, kottochi said: 我需要一个英雄!! Velina_Unfinished.7z 3
asz111asz Posted July 2 Posted July 2 15 hours ago, JOhnnyB4235 said: I'm looking this one This is the MOD, but you might need ZZZ FIX2.5. Evelyn-regensbur v1.0.rar
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now