Liquidat0r Posted June 8 Posted June 8 On 10/19/2024 at 6:52 PM, ImNotABotISwear said: can someone please help me download these mods? Soukaku icon: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1415692.html Caeser icon: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1412928.html Bernice icon: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1418273.html NSFW van: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1419386.html lumina square stairs/alley: :https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1415666.html I would like to get these mods as well. Any kind soul who owns these please dm them.
LlamitaPuraPajita Posted June 8 Posted June 8 On 6/7/2026 at 9:21 AM, VoyeurRaven said: Anyone have 1.1 version? it fixes some toggles that are kind of annoying! here bradar Toggles: Jacket & Switch Bottoms | CTRL + UP & DOWN Arrow keys (↑)(↓) Skirt | CTRL + ALT + DOWN Arrow keys (↓) Socks & Helmet | CTRL + LEFT & RIGHT Arrow Key (←)(→) Shirt & Switch Heels | ALT + UP & DOWN Arrow keys (↑)(↓) Bra & Thong | SHIFT + UP & DOWN Arrow keys (↑)(↓) Lucy - Bottom Heavy (NSFW)v1.1.zip 3
keroxc Posted June 8 Posted June 8 Hi, does anyone recognize this mod? I only have these images. If anyone has it, could you please share it? 2
xtcbolt Posted June 8 Posted June 8 1 hour ago, keroxc said: Hi, does anyone recognize this mod? I only have these images. If anyone has it, could you please share it? 2
Icebro553 Posted June 8 Posted June 8 Does anybody have the full Dialyn Sportswear-Tights by Zentrik with the battle animations. I tried downloading it off the main mod discord but it seems like it must be corrupted or something because anytime I try to extract the zip it tells me the archive is invalid and wont extract it. 2
LlamitaPuraPajita Posted June 9 Posted June 9 (edited) 23 minutes ago, Icebro553 said: Does anybody have the full Dialyn Sportswear-Tights by Zentrik with the battle animations. I tried downloading it off the main mod discord but it seems like it must be corrupted or something because anytime I try to extract the zip it tells me the archive is invalid and wont extract it. there you go bradar (i checked to see if it was "corrupted or invalid" like you said, but it didn't show something like a error or something like that, so i hope it doesn't show any problem with you) To use the battle animations mod put DialynRPS folder in the Dialyn Sportswear-Tights V2.3 folder Toggles: Futa - p Face - 9 Hair - 7 Body (next/back) - u/i Skin - 8 Toggle battle animations - 0 Dialyn Sportswear-Tights V2.3.rar DialynRPS.rar Edited June 9 by LlamitaPuraPajita 1
eoeoooo Posted June 9 Posted June 9 20 hours ago, Tetsuki said: This one should be working You can check the toggles by pressing H Orphie Priests V1.0.rar 99.22 MB · 1 download thx,you are my hero!
Liquidat0r Posted June 9 Posted June 9 On 2/9/2026 at 12:33 AM, YanDaMan263 said: Is anyone using Uncle Bexo's NSFW Map UI mod? It broke after the update and only a few maps shows the mod. Does anyone know how to fix? Mod here: https://mega.nz/file/mIJVzDCL#_oqy8DX_2tZBPrmejU-kXRPF5rL594mC1JcFss_tiuI Searching for a fix too...
GalaSeraph Posted June 9 Posted June 9 (edited) On 2/8/2026 at 8:33 PM, YanDaMan263 said: Is anyone using Uncle Bexo's NSFW Map UI mod? It broke after the update and only a few maps shows the mod. Does anyone know how to fix? Mod here: https://mega.nz/file/mIJVzDCL#_oqy8DX_2tZBPrmejU-kXRPF5rL594mC1JcFss_tiuI 1 hour ago, Liquidat0r said: Searching for a fix too... The same way all of those mods are fixed: Wait for the author to update it Wait for someone to hash hunt those hashes for you Wait for a similar mod that works to appear and grab the hashes from there hunt the hashes yourself There won't be a fix tool for it, because UI and environment mods aren't popular enough to warrant regularly hunting hashes for them, so options 2 and 3 are also very unlikely. So you're left with either waiting until the mod leaks again as a fixed version (if the author even bothers fixing it) or learning how to hunt hashes and fix it yourself. Edited June 9 by GalaSeraph
Nianyu Posted June 9 Posted June 9 Anyone have ZZZ-Aria(Fashion 1)-OG&Bunny-NSFW & ZZZ-Nangong Yu(Fashion 1)-OG&Bunny-NSFW? It is all from YYZJ https://www.patreon.com/posts/159841432?collection=1354235 https://www.patreon.com/posts/160330534?collection=1354235
Bould Posted June 9 Posted June 9 Ok I got the discord link and everything but how much time does it take to get accepted? It's 3 days since I tried to apply and I'm not being accepted yet. Is there anything else I have to do to get in? I remember the first time I was accepted it took only 24h.
Tetsuki Posted June 9 Posted June 9 anyone who has been waiting for Xinnai mods, I was able to get both Cissia and Nangong Yu 4
DDD0702 Posted June 9 Posted June 9 Does anyone have the mod to change the resoniums of the hollow zero to nsfw pics? I lost it and i been searching a lot
fermand0 Posted June 9 Posted June 9 (edited) Does anyone have this mod, and who made it? (I saw it on GameBanana, but it's been taken down. (Hentai NicoleDemara) Here's the link (https://gamebanana.com/mods/684504)) Edited June 9 by fermand0
kiro21212121 Posted June 9 Posted June 9 1 hour ago, fermand0 said: Does anyone have this mod, and who made it? (I saw it on GameBanana, but it's been taken down. (Hentai NicoleDemara) Here's the link (https://gamebanana.com/mods/684504)) their patreon https://www.patreon.com/posts/zzz-free-hentai-160593689 free_hentai_nicoledemara.zip 3
Zekegrey899 Posted June 9 Posted June 9 Looking For YeShunGuang Outfit Full Nude Mod By Monsoon. Do Share with the group if u have it. Pls & Tq
njikv Posted June 10 Posted June 10 On 2/23/2025 at 6:03 AM, SnForI said: GOAT! how do i fix the textures
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now