mistaj90 Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 19 minutes ago, david123Gg17 said: I already did it, but I noticed that the only change is the tv's, about the posters and the other images nothing of that loads, what should I do? Waifu Shop and MOST environmental mods were broken in the 1.4 update. A lot of hashes were changed. The modders are working hard to hunt down and update it all but, as you can imagine, a mod pack that large is taking some time. The TVs are one part of the mod that was unaffected by the 1.4 update so seeing the videos playing means you've installed it. Just wait for the update with the new hashes.
GalaSeraph Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 5 minutes ago, mistaj90 said: Waifu Shop and MOST environmental mods were broken in the 1.4 update. A lot of hashes were changed. The modders are working hard to hunt down and update it all but, as you can imagine, a mod pack that large is taking some time. The TVs are one part of the mod that was unaffected by the 1.4 update so seeing the videos playing means you've installed it. Just wait for the update with the new hashes. Wonder if it would be possible to find hashes by tracking down the unique identifiers for the files themselves, similar to how the internet is parsed for illegal material, rather than randomly going through hashes until they find the one corresponding to the file they want to change, since the hashes might change, but the files are the same.
XF33331 Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 12 hours ago, Jokercurse said: GAYSHIN06191225 you are my hero thank you
OldSoul99 Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 1 hour ago, aestus9 said: I'm trying to add this hair and face: https://gamebanana.com/mods/563440 to the Miyabi bottom heavy mod, but I'm having trouble with the hair highlights. Does anyone know how to fix it? Bumping this, as I've asked for an Arctic Fox hair/eye color merge with this BH mod 1
aestus9 Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 Just now, OldSoul99 said: Bumping this, as I've asked for an Arctic Fox hair/eye color merge with this BH mod I fixed it by opening the diffuse files in photoshop and coloing in the transparent hair parts pink to match. I think that means no hair highlights but it works for me lol
HomelessGuy Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 58 minutes ago, Garrus889 said: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/124765554?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 somebody knows the password? gayshin 1
d.marcum26 Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 (edited) What happened to the discord? edit: nvm discord got overhauled and need to rejoin Edited December 26, 2024 by d.marcum26 Figured it out
mrdi666 Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 (edited) On 12/25/2024 at 2:13 PM, SaKoFung said: Did you ues 1.4 fix mod ? if you use mod fix , some Mayabi mod will broke On 12/25/2024 at 1:50 PM, ZJZWD said: what is the problem 1.4c breaks the hair...I rolled back to 1.4b fix, and it is working just fine Edited December 26, 2024 by mrdi666
Alrix Posted December 26, 2024 Posted December 26, 2024 (edited) good people, does anyone have a nude mod for Short NPCs? Send me a PM, I'll be very grateful 😃 Edited December 26, 2024 by Alrix
Cnti3 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 idk why windows defender keeps blocking the dll from zzmi. is that normal? should I be worried? or should I just let it ignore the dll
whyyoulookingatme Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 22 minutes ago, Cnti3 said: idk why windows defender keeps blocking the dll from zzmi. is that normal? should I be worried? or should I just let it ignore the dll The author said in his github: Paranoia Warning — Some picky AVs may trigger false positives for XXMI .exe or .dll files. Project has no funds to satisfy Microsoft's endless greed, so it's up to you to use them as is, build yourself or go by. 1
Nyandred Posted December 27, 2024 Author Posted December 27, 2024 On 12/24/2024 at 6:09 PM, Yanagistan said: Combined LL's Mini Skirt Miyabi + Ceeji's Blonde Soul Vessel Miyabi for myself but thought I'd share with everyone 👍 [LL] Miyabi Short Skirt + Soulvessel.zip 26.01 MB · 303 downloads Chad! does it contains her jacket's default color?
mistaj90 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 1 hour ago, mrdi666 said: 1.4c breaks the hair...I rolled back to 1.4b fix, and it is working just fine You have to understand that it's not the 1.4 fix that is the problem. It might be breaking it for some but many of us never ran it on that Miyabi mod at all. The textures are broken for me as well from the start after a fresh install straight from the zip file. The biggest problem is that it doesn't seem to be everyone having problems, just a portion of the community. And being told repeatedly that the character fix is at fault has become a little tiring. I don't know if it has issues with AMD GPUs like some mods or if there is another common factor but it's been a bit of a headache figuring out why it only affects some and not others.
zxc33422652 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 (edited) 14 小時前,kiddohelnah 說: https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/124528086?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 https://arca.live/b/genshinskinmode/124524757?category=젠존제🔞&p=1 幫我 我幫不了你 我沒有密碼 但我有其他 網址 https://pldg.fanbox.cc/posts/8429824 網址 https://kemono.su/patreon/user/185247/post/118119804 Edited December 27, 2024 by zxc33422652 5
OldSoul99 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 2 hours ago, aestus9 said: I fixed it by opening the diffuse files in photoshop and coloing in the transparent hair parts pink to match. I think that means no hair highlights but it works for me lol Any chance for you to do the same with the arctic fox hair and eyes mod and upload it??
Guest Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 52 minutes ago, Nyandred said: Chad! does it contains her jacket's default color? No it does not, sorry 😩
aestus9 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 34 minutes ago, OldSoul99 said: Any chance for you to do the same with the arctic fox hair and eyes mod and upload it?? Here ya go Miyabi-BottomHeavy(NSFW) Arctic Fox.7z 12
OldSoul99 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 (edited) 17 minutes ago, aestus9 said: Here ya go Miyabi-BottomHeavy(NSFW) Arctic Fox.7z 18.61 MB · 7 downloads From the bottom of my heart bro... even the nail polish is there Edited December 27, 2024 by OldSoul99
ShinCrewz Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 I don't remember who but someone but wanted this mod of burnice here it is Ming Chen Burnice LP Combo.7z 7
mrdi666 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 (edited) 2 hours ago, mistaj90 said: You have to understand that it's not the 1.4 fix that is the problem. It might be breaking it for some but many of us never ran it on that Miyabi mod at all. The textures are broken for me as well from the start after a fresh install straight from the zip file. The biggest problem is that it doesn't seem to be everyone having problems, just a portion of the community. And being told repeatedly that the character fix is at fault has become a little tiring. I don't know if it has issues with AMD GPUs like some mods or if there is another common factor but it's been a bit of a headache figuring out why it only affects some and not others. Well, I am just sharing my experience with this issue. I was using this mod for 2 days. Yesterday when 1.4c fix was released, I removed 1.4b, installed the new fix, and this broke the mod. I rolled back, and it fixed itself. That is all. Not saying the fix is bad, or the mod, just saying what fixed it for me. However, if it affects a portion of the community, then you might be right. Maybe there is a 3rd factor at play. Is there a chance it somehow conflicts with other mods? Edited December 27, 2024 by mrdi666
smoochie wallace Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 1 hour ago, aestus9 said: Here ya go Miyabi-BottomHeavy(NSFW) Arctic Fox.7z 18.61 MB · 71 downloads YO THATS DOPE!!! did u ever upload the pink hair ver?
feikah Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 Miyabi-BottomHeavy(NSFW) retex.zip Edit of the bottomheavy nsfw, face textures are toggled with [ and ]. 13
prassassin Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 Can anyone help me with getting Moonphase’s mods? Can’t get them directly since I dont have a chinese phone number. Ty!!
shiro5474 Posted December 27, 2024 Posted December 27, 2024 Can someone share me these mods? I'll be so thankful for that ❤️ https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1359485.html and all versions of this mod: https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1395463.html https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1635151.html https://www.caimogu.cc/post/1628370.html 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now