Advice on body mods working with SexLab

Skyrimfloo

Hi there! I'm new here, but I've been lurking this place for a while and I've been trying some of the mods. Recentñy I've run into some problems after a not too controlled sexual-related mod spree, so now I'm thinking about doing it well and asking for some advice. Before doing anything with SexLab, I've been using CBBE and CB++, with CHSBHC, Navetsea for the textures and XPMS skelleton from this site, but I think this is lacking a bit.

I want my character model to be compatible with SexLab related inflation mods (like pregnancy or Estrus Chaurus) as well as some jiggly breast (and maybe butt) idles and walking. I really like CBBE as a base since CB++ allows to tweak the body shape greatly and can be used for armor meshes as well, and I can also use TextBlend to tweak any texture I wanna use.

So, the question here would be, what else do I need to achieve what I'm looking for?

Archived