So I installed the "UNPBO BODY HDT TBBP/BBP beta v3.2 fixed!" Body and I'm getting these hand / foot seams or change in texture. 

When I revert back to my old body, the seams or texture changes in the hands and feet go away. What's causing this problem? How can I fix it? Or is there an alternate body I can use thats similar to this one? 

I've tried setting my weight to 100, and to 0 and the problem is still there. 

CbdWYvx.jpgQ2U0awZ.jpg

It seems caused by different parament setting in .nif of body and hands and feet?

I apologize I don't know what you mean by that >< different parament settings? I'm using all the body .nifs provided in the download, so I don't think it's a .nif problem..

Unless this body is supposed to have these seams since it's still in beta or something. I'm not sure. Thanks for the reply though.

So I installed the "UNPBO BODY HDT TBBP/BBP beta v3.2 fixed!" Body and I'm getting these hand / foot seams or change in texture. 

When I revert back to my old body, the seams or texture changes in the hands and feet go away. What's causing this problem? How can I fix it? Or is there an alternate body I can use thats similar to this one? 

CbdWYvx.jpgQ2U0awZ.jpg

It seems caused by different parament setting in .nif of body and hands and feet?

I apologize I don't know what you mean by that >< different parament settings? I'm using all the body .nifs provided in the download, so I don't think it's a .nif problem..

Unless this body is supposed to have these seams since it's still in beta or something. I'm not sure. Thanks for the reply though.

What ElPsyCongroo meant is this:

post-30698-0-46175300-1404284510_thumb.jpg

Check if the BSLightningShaderProperty of the hands and feet matches that of the body.

@ElPsyCongroo: It's good to see you here :P

So I installed the "UNPBO BODY HDT TBBP/BBP beta v3.2 fixed!" Body and I'm getting these hand / foot seams or change in texture.

CbdWYvx.jpgQ2U0awZ.jpg

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Check if the BSLightningShaderProperty of the hands and feet matches that of the body.

Ah that did it! Thanks so much guys!

Well.. it's hardly noticeable now, thanks to the textures being all matched up. But the seams are still kinda there. Is this fixable through nifscope aswell? 

hey guys i have a weird problem with 7bo skimpy replacer. when my char wear a armor is like she explode but my game dosen't ctd.

have i made some mistake in the installation process or is something else? (obviously i rename the file before merge them in their location)

please someone help i really want a set of armor replacer fort his beautifull body

hey guys i have a weird problem with 7bo skimpy replacer. when my char wear a armor is like she explode but my game dosen't ctd.

have i made some mistake in the installation process or is something else? (obviously i rename the file before merge them in their location)

please someone help i really want a set of armor replacer fort his beautifull body

I'll need to look into that, seems like it has something to do with the vertices.

CbdWYvx.jpgQ2U0awZ.jpg

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpg

Gentlemen, this little blurb of advice has made my day. Love learning all these new things about nifs and textures.

Just out of curiosity, the adaptation body with the UN7B body that Silvist and Remy posted up here, has anyone figured a work around for the texture issue around the vaginal area? If I use ANK's textures it works perfect, however I have a custom mash up of pieces from textures mods, such as Women of Skyrim and I'd love to keep using it.

Hey I have this small problem with this mod, because for some reasson it gives my human races these strange missing or black lines going out from the nude body and I can't seem to fix it so if anyone has had experience with this and managed to solve it please help ! All I did was instal dimonized unp and then UNPBO.

Just out of curiosity, the adaptation body with the UN7B body that Silvist and Remy posted up here, has anyone figured a work around for the texture issue around the vaginal area? If I use ANK's textures it works perfect, however I have a custom mash up of pieces from textures mods, such as Women of Skyrim and I'd love to keep using it.

post-30698-0-92670600-1404547033_thumb.jpg

Just move move the VJ to its new position, voila!

Awesome thanks for the pic comment.

Just to be clear. I do this from the UN7B base mesh, and I'm exporting this to the textures files? Under what ever name I choose for it?

It doesn't matter how you name the file, it'll just be the net helping you align the textures in the femalebody.dds

It's exporting as a tga file. do I change the format to dds?  

If you have that many questions you should rather PM me, the thread gets a bit flooded =)

The format doesn't matter. You'll have to import the exported UV onto your femalebody.dds using your program of choice and edit the texture so it matches the UV.

post-30698-0-46481000-1404565288_thumb.jpg