katrina.balanchuk Posted September 3, 2024 Posted September 3, 2024 (edited) I use bodytalk 3.8 on both my computers. But on one of them looks real thick which overly huge pecs and permanent erection. Hucow mod not loaded in that profile. What could this be from? Looked through my body category on Vprtex w/o finding anyhting Edited September 4, 2024 by katrina.balanchuk
katrina.balanchuk Posted September 6, 2024 Author Posted September 6, 2024 Still trying to figure out what happend and how to fix it.
deff. Posted September 6, 2024 Posted September 6, 2024 I know, that my solution maybe will be silly, but try to run new game. If problem still exists, then some mod causes that. And before new game, of course, check main thing - build in bodyslide with zeroed "tools" sliders. What else? No clue...Haven't seen that kind of issue...You have this problem on all male npc?
katrina.balanchuk Posted September 6, 2024 Author Posted September 6, 2024 (edited) 3 hours ago, deff_lv said: I know, that my solution maybe will be silly, but try to run new game. If problem still exists, then some mod causes that. And before new game, of course, check main thing - build in bodyslide with zeroed "tools" sliders. What else? No clue...Haven't seen that kind of issue...You have this problem on all male npc? yes male player and male NPCs. I did not intentionally/knowlignly install this. Bodyslide I think is only for females right? I solved it. based on your post I checked bodyslide. And "Bodytalk" was checked for "building" So I guess all my female sliders were aplied to the male body and thats why it looked weird. I didnt even realize bodyslide could work on male bodies too Ithought it was onyl for female? 😌 So I rebuilt it and it solved the problem Edited September 6, 2024 by katrina.balanchuk 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now