Jump to content

[Search] Zooming in and out of 1st person during Scenes with furnitures or devices


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for a mod or a plugin that I used to use back 2 years ago that let's you freely zoom in and out of first person view during a sexlab scene, when it involves usage of DD or ZAZ or any other animation with an object.


Only thing I remember that I found it first here on loverslab, but it was possibly hosted on github.

Edited by Abbendis
typo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...