Jump to content

Looking for nsfw suspenders shorts CC i used to have, or at least the creators name. Screnshoot->


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Can someone share this cc here, or tell the creators name? I used to have this shorts with suspenders, but idk how to find them now. What is the "K 🖤" stands for, does anyone know?

image.png.93f312592f90e35b22071526e50c7173.png

Edited by Gerfeniks
Posted (edited)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited: 

I found out that this outfit is from Dead or Alive 5 (Kokoro character on the screen), but still couldn't find CC, neither the creator's name. I have a bad feeling that this is Saraswati's work, but they have deleted their account all all their cc's. Yes, i know that you can still find some of them, but not this shorts. 

I'm not even sure that they were made by Saraswati. So if some of you have this cc or knows more info, please share.

cute_kokoro.png.285b8ab1383b0829dcae72ee30f1a918.png

Edited by Gerfeniks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...