Bodyslide just 4 pc how ?

stanzelito

I googled it searched 4 it but nothing....

Im Trying to create a body shape just for my player character with bodyslide ++.

i extracted the meshes with ctrl + click build, but what do i with them ???

I built even my own race esp. with the CK but dont now where to but the meshes ????

Ps: Sry for my bad english im not a native speaker, if someone can explain it to me in german would be nice 

Regards :D 

Meshes from bodyslide are created in the default directory, move em into your custom race mesh dir

Thank u very much for the quick respones :D

i looked for the customrace directory but cant find it.

Did i something wrong at CK ? I just copied Breton race generally and gave some new stats and new id to the race ???

but if i go to data/meshes theres no MYownracefemale directory or something ....

regards :D 

create a own folder for your race at meshes/actors/charackter and at textures/actors/charackter called "racewhatever" put in the meshes the meshes and skeleton and what you all have create in ck what should be in meshes folder then put the textures to textures at least you need a esp or ems for your race which you create in ck...or you use costum race mod from nexus and replace there textures and meshes...on nexus is give some really usefull tutorials...

as example you can take the structure of folder from a already installed costum race....

better say can you tell us what your..race for files include? example: skeleton,tintmask,facetexture

you need custom race or unique race asset mods for that, custom race mods create their own subdirectory of assets, and you have to place your ctrl+create body nif files there, and then play with that race in char creation, OR you can use a race specific mod (like unique everything) so that you can do the same for every individual race, I am like you I like variety and uniqueness so I did that, so let me warn you, hours of work and a few headaches ahead, especially if you use mods that may cause issues with such mods.

Archived