Reefymapupset Posted October 9, 2024 Posted October 9, 2024 (edited) @TheDestroyerOfWorlds Firstly thanks so much for sharing this awesome tool. I'm a total neophyte when it comes to this stuff. I'm looking for the correct FFMpeg files. I got directed to this: https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg-Builds/releases Do I need all of those files? (I went with "Btbn - ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl" I think I managed to successfully convert a video. I have a wave file and XWM file and some frames in the video cache folder. Not sure if that's correct. Need to investigate what I need to do with these files. Kind of lost on what to do next. Been watching the video guides on VOTW page. Apparently there is a script that he uses that both produces frames and compiles them into texture grids. Problem is I already have the frames and audio, not sure if I can use that script now. I tried running the batch script from the VOTW guide 4k bat, it processes and creates 30+ folders, then at the end it streams a list of "access denied" entries and deletes all but 11 folders. No Grids generated. Edited October 9, 2024 by Reefymapupset
TheDestroyerOfWorlds Posted October 9, 2024 Posted October 9, 2024 17 hours ago, Reefymapupset said: @TheDestroyerOfWorlds Firstly thanks so much for sharing this awesome tool. I'm a total neophyte when it comes to this stuff. I'm looking for the correct FFMpeg files. I got directed to this: https://github.com/BtbN/FFmpeg-Builds/releases Do I need all of those files? (I went with "Btbn - ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl" I think I managed to successfully convert a video. I have a wave file and XWM file and some frames in the video cache folder. Not sure if that's correct. Need to investigate what I need to do with these files. Kind of lost on what to do next. Been watching the video guides on VOTW page. Apparently there is a script that he uses that both produces frames and compiles them into texture grids. Problem is I already have the frames and audio, not sure if I can use that script now. I tried running the batch script from the VOTW guide 4k bat, it processes and creates 30+ folders, then at the end it streams a list of "access denied" entries and deletes all but 11 folders. No Grids generated. Use this version instead, follow these instructions You don't need the old razorwire scripts.
Reefymapupset Posted October 9, 2024 Posted October 9, 2024 @TheDestroyerOfWorlds That is the version I used to do my initial conversion. It did not generate any grids, esps or anything other than frames and sounds. The video I am working with is 4 minutes long. You can probably tell I don't get around CMD very often lol. This is what I entered as per your suggested syntax (autovideo -i FG1.mp4 -n FGirl1 FGirls) I'm not sure if I need to create a blank esp first and I don't know what to do with the frames themselves. If anyone could give me a little nudge in the right direction it would be appreciated.
TheDestroyerOfWorlds Posted October 9, 2024 Posted October 9, 2024 (edited) 1 hour ago, Reefymapupset said: @TheDestroyerOfWorlds That is the version I used to do my initial conversion. It did not generate any grids, esps or anything other than frames and sounds. The video I am working with is 4 minutes long. You can probably tell I don't get around CMD very often lol. This is what I entered as per your suggested syntax (autovideo -i FG1.mp4 -n FGirl1 FGirls) I'm not sure if I need to create a blank esp first and I don't know what to do with the frames themselves. If anyone could give me a little nudge in the right direction it would be appreciated. What does the program say when it finishes? It looks like you have ffmpeg installed since you have a .wav file. Results should appear in a directory called "output", files in "autovideo cache" should be ignored. Though maybe you made the .wav file using the old razorwire scripts, which you shouldnt do if you want to use autovideo, the razorwire scripts aren't necessary Edited October 9, 2024 by TheDestroyerOfWorlds
Reefymapupset Posted October 9, 2024 Posted October 9, 2024 (edited) @TheDestroyerOfWorlds Thanks a lot for getting back to me. The prompt just closes itself upon completion. The only thing it generates inside Output folder are the sound files. I have your program in a separate directory. These are the results prior to trying the VOTW guide and script. Is there perhaps a way I can tell CMD to not close itself during these operations? Also, do I need to create a blank ESP file in correlation to the CMD instructions? I'm still not sure what it is your tool is supposed to create. It would be supremely magical if the intended function was to generate sounds, grids and ESP. I thought it only generated frames that I need to convert. I think I have FFMPEG installed. Put contents of (ffmpeg-master-latest-win64-gpl) in root directory of C:\ then added in environment variables. This is what CMD reports for FFMPEG: ffmpeg version N-117414-gb9145fcab2-20241008 Copyright (c) 2000-2024 the FFmpeg developers built with gcc 14.2.0 (crosstool-NG 1.26.0.106_ed12fa6) configuration: --prefix=/ffbuild/prefix --pkg-config-flags=--static --pkg-config=pkg-config --cross-prefix=x86_64-w64-mingw32- --arch=x86_64 --target-os=mingw32 --enable-gpl --enable-version3 --disable-debug --disable-w32threads --enable-pthreads --enable-iconv --enable-zlib --enable-libfreetype --enable-libfribidi --enable-gmp --enable-libxml2 --enable-lzma --enable-fontconfig --enable-libharfbuzz --enable-libvorbis --enable-opencl --disable-libpulse --enable-libvmaf --disable-libxcb --disable-xlib --enable-amf --enable-libaom --enable-libaribb24 --enable-avisynth --enable-chromaprint --enable-libdav1d --enable-libdavs2 --enable-libdvdread --enable-libdvdnav --disable-libfdk-aac --enable-ffnvcodec --enable-cuda-llvm --enable-frei0r --enable-libgme --enable-libkvazaar --enable-libaribcaption --enable-libass --enable-libbluray --enable-libjxl --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libopus --enable-librist --enable-libssh --enable-libtheora --enable-libvpx --enable-libwebp --enable-libzmq --enable-lv2 --enable-libvpl --enable-openal --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libopenh264 --enable-libopenjpeg --enable-libopenmpt --enable-librav1e --enable-librubberband --enable-schannel --enable-sdl2 --enable-libsoxr --enable-libsrt --enable-libsvtav1 --enable-libtwolame --enable-libuavs3d --disable-libdrm --enable-vaapi --enable-libvidstab --enable-vulkan --enable-libshaderc --enable-libplacebo --enable-libvvenc --enable-libx264 --enable-libx265 --enable-libxavs2 --enable-libxvid --enable-libzimg --enable-libzvbi --extra-cflags=-DLIBTWOLAME_STATIC --extra-cxxflags= --extra-libs=-lgomp --extra-ldflags=-pthread --extra-ldexeflags= --cc=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc --cxx=x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++ --ar=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc-ar --ranlib=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc-ranlib --nm=x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc-nm --extra-version=20241008 libavutil 59. 41.100 / 59. 41.100 libavcodec 61. 21.100 / 61. 21.100 libavformat 61. 9.100 / 61. 9.100 libavdevice 61. 4.100 / 61. 4.100 libavfilter 10. 6.100 / 10. 6.100 libswscale 8. 4.100 / 8. 4.100 libswresample 5. 4.100 / 5. 4.100 libpostproc 58. 4.100 / 58. 4.100 Universal media converter usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}... Use -h to get full help or, even better, run 'man ffmpeg' Edited October 9, 2024 by Reefymapupset
Reefymapupset Posted October 9, 2024 Posted October 9, 2024 (edited) Hang on, I'm an idiot. It was under VOTW script that resulted in auto-closing of CMD. I was stuck on that for a long time yesterday, got it confused with your AudioVideo conversion method. Here is the readout from your tool: Seems to have the same problem with authorization as the VOTW bat script resulting in access denied entries. I am running CMD as Admin. Tried running CMD from system32 folder, also tried unchecking read only for AutoVideo directory and all subfolders. Also can't change working directory in CMD outside of system drive. Tried 4 other slave drives. FFMPEG = C:\FFMPEG AutoVideo = C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\AutoVideo-newer Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'FG1.mp4': Metadata: major_brand : isom minor_version : 512 compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41 encoder : Lavf58.20.100 Duration: 00:04:33.03, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1116 kb/s Stream #0:0[0x1](und): Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(progressive), 640x360 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 980 kb/s, 30 fps, 30 tbr, 15360 tbn (default) Metadata: handler_name : VideoHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] Stream #0:1[0x2](und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (default) Metadata: handler_name : SoundHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] Stream mapping: Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 (native) -> png (native)) Stream #0:1 -> #1:0 (aac (native) -> pcm_s16le (native)) Press [q] to stop, [?] for help Output #1, wav, to 'output/Sound/Videos/XXXXFGirls/XXXXFGirl1.wav': Metadata: major_brand : isom minor_version : 512 compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41 ISFT : Lavf61.9.100 Stream #1:0(und): Audio: pcm_s16le ([1][0][0][0] / 0x0001), 44100 Hz, mono, s16, 705 kb/s (default) Metadata: encoder : Lavc61.21.100 pcm_s16le handler_name : SoundHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] Output #0, image2, to 'autovideo cache/frames/%04d.png': Metadata: major_brand : isom minor_version : 512 compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41 encoder : Lavf61.9.100 Stream #0:0(und): Video: png, rgb24(pc, gbr/unknown/unknown, progressive), 512x512 [SAR 16:9 DAR 16:9], q=2-31, 2000 kb/s, 10 fps, 10 tbn (default) Metadata: encoder : Lavc61.21.100 png handler_name : VideoHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] [out#0/image2 @ 000001e642f19140] video:1042847KiB audio:0KiB subtitle:0KiB other streams:0KiB global headers:0KiB muxing overhead: unknown [out#1/wav @ 000001e642f189c0] video:0KiB audio:23508KiB subtitle:0KiB other streams:0KiB global headers:0KiB muxing overhead: 0.000324% frame= 2732 fps=271 q=-0.0 Lsize=N/A time=00:04:32.92 bitrate=N/A dup=0 drop=5460 speed= 27x Encoded 24072026 bytes of 44kPcm16BitMono data to xWMA (bitrate 48000) thread 'main' panicked at src\convert.rs:53:36: called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: Os { code: 5, kind: PermissionDenied, message: "Access is denied." } note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace Edited October 9, 2024 by Reefymapupset
TheDestroyerOfWorlds Posted October 10, 2024 Posted October 10, 2024 18 hours ago, Reefymapupset said: Hang on, I'm an idiot. It was under VOTW script that resulted in auto-closing of CMD. I was stuck on that for a long time yesterday, got it confused with your AudioVideo conversion method. Here is the readout from your tool: Seems to have the same problem with authorization as the VOTW bat script resulting in access denied entries. I am running CMD as Admin. Tried running CMD from system32 folder, also tried unchecking read only for AutoVideo directory and all subfolders. Also can't change working directory in CMD outside of system drive. Tried 4 other slave drives. FFMPEG = C:\FFMPEG AutoVideo = C:\Users\xxxx\Desktop\AutoVideo-newer Hide contents Input #0, mov,mp4,m4a,3gp,3g2,mj2, from 'FG1.mp4': Metadata: major_brand : isom minor_version : 512 compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41 encoder : Lavf58.20.100 Duration: 00:04:33.03, start: 0.000000, bitrate: 1116 kb/s Stream #0:0[0x1](und): Video: h264 (High) (avc1 / 0x31637661), yuv420p(progressive), 640x360 [SAR 1:1 DAR 16:9], 980 kb/s, 30 fps, 30 tbr, 15360 tbn (default) Metadata: handler_name : VideoHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] Stream #0:1[0x2](und): Audio: aac (LC) (mp4a / 0x6134706D), 44100 Hz, stereo, fltp, 128 kb/s (default) Metadata: handler_name : SoundHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] Stream mapping: Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (h264 (native) -> png (native)) Stream #0:1 -> #1:0 (aac (native) -> pcm_s16le (native)) Press [q] to stop, [?] for help Output #1, wav, to 'output/Sound/Videos/XXXXFGirls/XXXXFGirl1.wav': Metadata: major_brand : isom minor_version : 512 compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41 ISFT : Lavf61.9.100 Stream #1:0(und): Audio: pcm_s16le ([1][0][0][0] / 0x0001), 44100 Hz, mono, s16, 705 kb/s (default) Metadata: encoder : Lavc61.21.100 pcm_s16le handler_name : SoundHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] Output #0, image2, to 'autovideo cache/frames/%04d.png': Metadata: major_brand : isom minor_version : 512 compatible_brands: isomiso2avc1mp41 encoder : Lavf61.9.100 Stream #0:0(und): Video: png, rgb24(pc, gbr/unknown/unknown, progressive), 512x512 [SAR 16:9 DAR 16:9], q=2-31, 2000 kb/s, 10 fps, 10 tbn (default) Metadata: encoder : Lavc61.21.100 png handler_name : VideoHandler vendor_id : [0][0][0][0] [out#0/image2 @ 000001e642f19140] video:1042847KiB audio:0KiB subtitle:0KiB other streams:0KiB global headers:0KiB muxing overhead: unknown [out#1/wav @ 000001e642f189c0] video:0KiB audio:23508KiB subtitle:0KiB other streams:0KiB global headers:0KiB muxing overhead: 0.000324% frame= 2732 fps=271 q=-0.0 Lsize=N/A time=00:04:32.92 bitrate=N/A dup=0 drop=5460 speed= 27x Encoded 24072026 bytes of 44kPcm16BitMono data to xWMA (bitrate 48000) thread 'main' panicked at src\convert.rs:53:36: called `Result::unwrap()` on an `Err` value: Os { code: 5, kind: PermissionDenied, message: "Access is denied." } note: run with `RUST_BACKTRACE=1` environment variable to display a backtrace I'm assuming this is because you're running autovideo from system32, which would mean that autovideo tries to create the output in the system32 folder, which wouldn't work. Use the "cd" command to navigate to a better folder before executing autovideo.
Reefymapupset Posted October 10, 2024 Posted October 10, 2024 @TheDestroyerOfWorlds My working directory was the same as I posted above. In desktop. The problem was that CMD doesn't have authorization to write in Desktop directory despite extending every privilege and having full control as Admin. The 2nd problem was that I was missing the correct syntax to change drives. I did not know to add "/d" in front of the specified path. Now working outside of system drive there are no authorization issues. I was met with a prompt warning that there would be no drive-in support in consideration that the video exceeds 3:24. I clicked Yes as I only use small projector screen. Packaged the files and installed. Though it created 10 Holotapes, neither of which work in the projector. The first tape is called "[VotWH] FGirls - FGirl1" in accordance with the video name. Subsequent tapes are labelled "[VotWH] FGirls - ZAUTONIDEN" Is there perhaps an additional step for getting these to run in the small projector?
Reefymapupset Posted October 10, 2024 Posted October 10, 2024 (edited) Okay well the tape works on TV players but not the small projector. This is very sad as the TV's are too small to enjoy. Should we instead use the VOTW guide method to create working tapes for projector screens? It seems video length has nothing to do with projector support. Just tried a 15 second video, works fine on TV but won't play on projector. Working on projector now. The issue was that I needed to reinitialize VOTW form lists in MCM. Hooray! I haven't been successful in adding more than one video to an ESP. I create the first video, then target the same ESP with additional video, renaming as necessary, but it just overwrites the first holotape. At any rate, thanks so much for the awesome program. It's working very well. Just need to figure out how to add multiple tapes to the same mod now. Edited October 11, 2024 by Reefymapupset
Reefymapupset Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 (edited) Ooow, I think I got it working. I tried: autovideo -i helsie-joni.mp4 -n helsie Fgirls --esp VotW_FGirls.esp This seems to have amended the ESP with additional video. No longer overwriting first holotape. Nice! Nope I was wrong. Only lets me add 2 tapes max. Adding more just overwrites the first tape.. Also if I go into Reels crafting menu I cannot get out of it. Ooow, I see I see I see now... For ESP amendments it only reads from ESP in the root directory. So for each amendment you must copy from the output folder back to root. Edited October 11, 2024 by Reefymapupset
TheDestroyerOfWorlds Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 (edited) 5 hours ago, Reefymapupset said: Ooow, I think I got it working. I tried: autovideo -i helsie-joni.mp4 -n helsie Fgirls --esp VotW_FGirls.esp This seems to have amended the ESP with additional video. No longer overwriting first holotape. Nice! Nope I was wrong. Only lets me add 2 tapes max. Adding more just overwrites the first tape.. Also if I go into Reels crafting menu I cannot get out of it. Ooow, I see I see I see now... For ESP amendments it only reads from ESP in the root directory. So for each amendment you must copy from the output folder back to root. Yes it does also say this in the help section: Alternatively if adding multiple videos is a hassle with the way you tried now, you can use a folder of videos as input instead of just one video. ZAUTONIDEN is normal, they are empty placeholders. It's either that or I have to reverse engineer .esp files. If you know how to use FO4Edit you can remove them when you're done with the esp and know you're not gonna add more videos anymore. Edited October 11, 2024 by TheDestroyerOfWorlds
Reefymapupset Posted October 11, 2024 Posted October 11, 2024 (edited) @TheDestroyerOfWorlds Yeah, I did try the pathing method prior to this but could not get it to work. Can't remember exactly the syntax I used but I think it was because it still required an input file which to me conflicts with the pathing instruction. Very much a guessing-game for me lol. Even the help section isn't all that intuitive if you have no CMD experience at all. While on the subject, anyone have any recommendations for video editors for the basic task of splitting movies into smaller clips? I'd like to convert some full-length movies to watch in-game, but need to chop them first it seems., at least if I want to avoid de-syncing. Edited October 12, 2024 by Reefymapupset
TheDestroyerOfWorlds Posted October 12, 2024 Posted October 12, 2024 17 hours ago, Reefymapupset said: @TheDestroyerOfWorlds Yeah, I did try the pathing method prior to this but could not get it to work. Can't remember exactly the syntax I used but I think it was because it still required an input file which to me conflicts with the pathing instruction. Very much a guessing-game for me lol. Even the help section isn't all that intuitive if you have no CMD experience at all. While on the subject, anyone have any recommendations for video editors for the basic task of splitting movies into smaller clips? I'd like to convert some full-length movies to watch in-game, but need to chop them first it seems., at least if I want to avoid de-syncing. Well if you want to use CMD more, you can cut videos with ffmpeg Otherwise Davinci Resolve 1
Reefymapupset Posted October 12, 2024 Posted October 12, 2024 @TheDestroyerOfWorlds Oof, more CMD stuff. Definitely not my forte lol. Yeah that Divinci one appears to be popular. The last time I did this sort of thing I used windows movie maker lol. Thanks for the recommendation and again for the lovely program.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now