Jump to content

WickedWhims: Can't have sex at the neighbors invisible unrendered house. (don't know what to truly call this)


Recommended Posts

Posted

In the past, I was able to manually select the floor as an option so my Sims could have sex at the area. It was so convenient for me if I ran out of objects my Sims could partake their sexual activities at. Recently, I no longer have the option to select the floor due to the game not having the "Wicked" selection on the menu. Is there a fix for this or a mod to restore this back into the game?

IMG20240609025533.jpg

IMG20240609030929.jpg

IMG20240609025100.jpg

RDT_20240609_0315208299116524263586237.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...