Jump to content

Need some help with the flaccid penis bug


Recommended Posts

Hi, am new to the site, been modding games (as user) since S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and tired of F076 started to play F04. Made my way to this awesome site (hope I had been here before). Started step by step with "The Fucking Manual" (so awesome guide) .. and in my first try I could make penis worked fine,  but other animations and stuff didnt worked, so I try a few times more, you know step by step, and new game. I've been able to solve all other animation missing problems, but the flaccid penis bug is there, I cant make it work. 

Maybe someone could help me, sorry for my english, am a spanish native. 

this are my plugins  (loadorder.txt): 

# Automatically generated by Vortex
Fallout4.esm
DLCRobot.esm
DLCworkshop01.esm
DLCCoast.esm
DLCworkshop02.esm
DLCworkshop03.esm
DLCNukaWorld.esm
DLCUltraHighResolution.esm
ccBGSFO4044-HellfirePowerArmor.esl
ccBGSFO4046-TesCan.esl
ccBGSFO4096-AS_Enclave.esl
ccBGSFO4110-WS_Enclave.esl
ccBGSFO4115-X02.esl
ccBGSFO4116-HeavyFlamer.esl
ccFSVFO4007-Halloween.esl
ccOTMFO4001-Remnants.esl
ccSBJFO4003-Grenade.esl
ccgcafo4003-factionws03bos.esl
ccgcafo4011-factionws11vt.esl
ccgcafo4013-factionas02bos.esl
ccgcafo4022-factionas11vt.esl
ccacxfo4001-vsuit.esl
HUDFramework.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
WorkshopFramework.esm
Bememoth Separated Cart.esl
CompanionIvy.esm
AAF.esm
TortureDevices.esm
AAFThemes.esl
Devious Devices.esm
InstituteBuildPieces.esp
Mechanist Lair Overhaul.esp
Flashy_CrimeAndPunishment.esp
CompanionIvy_Nuka.esp
Dank_LEO.esp
CompanionIvy_quest.esp
CompanionIvy_Mags.esp
AA HotC - Standalone.esp
AAF_SEU.esp
AAF_debug_on.esp
VtawWardrobe9.esp
FusionGirl.esp
Vioxsis_Strap-Ons.esp
Behemoth No Cart.esp
BraveAnims.esp
BraveAnims_Fix.esp
Deathclaw_nude.esp
Armorsmith Extended.esp
HHFootsteps.esp
Devious Devices Addon - High Heels Sound.esp
PenPos.esp
UAP Moans.esp
Zaz Particle Effects.esp
FO4HHS_AAF.esp
rpampas.esp
ASA.esp
Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
RZSex.esp
rxl_bp70_animations.esp
Rufgt's Animations.esp
Mutated Lust.esp
AAF_CreaturePack02DLC.esp
AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
AE Animated Jetpacks.esp
AA HotC - Standalone - SE.esp
Jetpacks FAO.esp
Jetpacks FAO - Pip-Boy.esp
Dank_LEO-Automatron.esp
Dank_LEO_ChipCraft_Free.esp
Dank_LEO_DLCCoast.esp
Dank_LEO_DLCNukaWorld.esp
Special Forces Armor.esp
Special Forces Jetpack.esp
SettlementMenuManager.esp
EFF.esp
dcc-bp-lol-navi.esp
AAF_Violate_Feral_Animations.esp
SEU_Voiced_Extension.esp
AAF_Violate.esp
AAF_Violate_DLC_Patch.esp
LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
Atomic Lust.esp
ZaZOut4.esp
LooksMenu.esp
wattzlasergun.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
 

Link to comment
20 hours ago, Sr_Golfo said:

Hi, am new to the site, been modding games (as user) since S.T.A.L.K.E.R., and tired of F076 started to play F04. Made my way to this awesome site (hope I had been here before). Started step by step with "The Fucking Manual" (so awesome guide) .. and in my first try I could make penis worked fine,  but other animations and stuff didnt worked, so I try a few times more, you know step by step, and new game. I've been able to solve all other animation missing problems, but the flaccid penis bug is there, I cant make it work. 

Maybe someone could help me, sorry for my english, am a spanish native. 

this are my plugins  (loadorder.txt): 

 

 

Don't see BodyTalk and ZEX skeleton. ZEX is hard requirement for penis erection.

Link to comment
On 6/8/2024 at 8:27 AM, deff_lv said:

 

Don't see BodyTalk and ZEX skeleton. ZEX is hard requirement for penis erection.

I dont know why the loadorder.txt dont show them

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Sr_Golfo said:

I dont know why the loadorder.txt dont show them

 

Well. Flaccid is all time or sometimes? Looksmenu version is 1.6.18? Have you opened in-game mod menu?

Run GFF through Vortex and post screenshot. OR - you can try to ask for help in AAF (Dagoba) discord. 

Link to comment
On 6/9/2024 at 2:34 PM, deff_lv said:

 

Well. Flaccid is all time or sometimes? Looksmenu version is 1.6.18? Have you opened in-game mod menu?

Run GFF through Vortex and post screenshot. OR - you can try to ask for help in AAF (Dagoba) discord. 



all time flaccid yes, and looksmenus is 1.6.18 

image.png.4dd8285f14d95bfffad91bd105d8b1ed.png

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. For more information, see our Privacy Policy & Terms of Use