NaughtyKevin Posted June 5, 2024 Posted June 5, 2024 汚された学用具 (Soiled School Supplies) View File Teacher Portrait Sets: Rack for rags: Wall Graffiti 1: Wall Graffiti 2: Bag hats: School mirrors: School graduation posters: —————————————————————————————————————————————————— Add a classroom doors —————————————————————————————————————————————————— I made an office doors —————————————————————————————————————————————————— I made a toilet for the school —————————————————————————————————————————————————— I made two large posters that stand on the ground. These posters are used by the school to host events or showcase their achievements. —————————————————————————————————————————————————— I made a new mod for the school's crest. —————————————————————————————————————————————————— A pranked school desk was added —————————————————————————————————————————————————— I added an emblem for Grace's school (two versions) —————————————————————————————————————————————————— I made the school advertisement posters with only one side pranked: —————————————————————————————————————————————————— I made a whiteboard with the school logo. Whiteboard with school logo 1 Whiteboard with school logo 2 Whiteboard with school logo 3 I made two versions of whiteboards. The first one modifies the default state, and the other requires interaction. When you prank the whiteboards, the images will show up. Sex-Education: Literature: Homework: Others: Acknowledgement I hereby declare that ALL CHARACHTERS are fictional and DO NOT involve any real individuals. Please DO NOT make unnecessary assumptions! I DO NOT support or encourage violence against anyone based on their backgrounds. Games are just for entertainment. Please DO NOT affect normal life! My creations are solely for everyone to have fun in this virtual Sims world. Submitter NaughtyKevin Submitted 06/06/2024 Category Objects Requires
NaughtyKevin Posted June 7, 2024 Author Posted June 7, 2024 On 6/5/2024 at 12:22 AM, kajwethh said: Grace is cute. Could you share the Sim? On 6/6/2024 at 5:30 PM, NaughtyKevin said: Thank you for liking. I need to organize the mods I have used, at least for hair and skin, before sharing the trays.
ccccasdsa Posted November 25, 2024 Posted November 25, 2024 3 minutes ago, ccccasdsa said: Some objects cant be found in game, do I need other official DLCs to support it?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now