Devious Devices RC9 Fix CBBE Bodyslide & Fusion Girl Conversion

Devious Devices RC9 Fix CBBE Bodyslide & Fusion Girl Conversion

View File

Devious Devices RC9 Bodyslide Conversion Fusion Girl 1.85+

Requires Devious Devices RC9

Note: some of the files are used from

Accordingly, do not forget to leave thanks to the author of this conversion.

In the second file, the double body has been removed from BodySlide files for CBBE bodies - use only with CBBE bodies
This archive must be unpacked After installing Devious Devices RC9 with overwriting the files.

A patch for anal and vaginal plugs is also available.
The patch applies through an additional esp (with the esl flag) models of plugs from 

This mod is required accordingly.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/21/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices RC9, Devious Devices RC8 Male Addon

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

The problem for me is that all of my FG templates (including the ones from the Raider Rform School) don't work with it... I've currently reset everything back to "RC8".

Are you sure you have the correct sliders marked in Bodyslide?

Vor 1 Minute sagte stas2503:

Sind Sie sicher, dass Sie in Bodyslide die richtigen Slider markiert haben?

actually - it's not the first time I've done things like this

But I don't have time to delve deeper into it until late this evening.

Posted (edited)

Nevermind, I just found out that my Devious Device RC 8 and it's FG conversion was gone. XD

Thanks for the FG conversion. 

It looks like everything works pretty fine except those restrictive series in my Bodyslide(runs in MO2).

I will be glad if someone tell me how to fix it.

Edited by jae2222
Posted (edited)

By the way, is it normal that bodyslide won't offer preview of some of the items?(especially "RestrictiveCorset" series)

I see only slides, not outfits

image.png.677c46943c7571ea3d8fbf2b0384d89c.png

Edited by jae2222
12 hours ago, jae2222 said:

By the way, is it normal that bodyslide won't offer preview of some of the items?(especially "RestrictiveCorset" series)

I see only slides, not outfits

image.png.677c46943c7571ea3d8fbf2b0384d89c.png

Updated the fix in downloads. Added missing files

6 hours ago, DevilGod05 said:

Is there a reason why the plugs look stretched or squished on game?

I haven't tested it this conversion yet, but that's the reason I removed them in the FG conversion I've been maintaining: wdaigle had "converted" his by blindly associating them with nearby bones, which causes all manner of craziness. An alternative is to exclusively weight with a torso bone or something and delete all other bones from the mesh, but simply not converting them to FG at all and using the fixed vanilla meshes also looks fine in my opinion.

On 5/23/2024 at 3:02 PM, stas2503 said:

Updated the fix in downloads. Added missing files

Thanks for the fixing.

Will you mind if I asking one more thing?

It looks like some of the catsuit(FG-DDRC catsuitBlack/Blue/Pink/Red) have a hand clipping issue.

Bare hands exist with outfit.

image.png.431cad6bb121537dc4adc2d0ee9fe00d.png

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, jae2222 said:

Will you mind if I asking one more thing?

It looks like some of the catsuit(FG-DDRC catsuitBlack/Blue/Pink/Red) have a hand clipping issue.

Bare hands exist with outfit.

It seems that the gloves do not know the gloves slot (slot 33). that's why it turns out that way. This is for example in Dicky Pinup - there is a pair of gloves in slot 33 and a pair of gloves in slot 54 (sort of). So the gloves in slot 54 behave in approximately the same way.

I may make a fix for this later, and I also have an option to fix the plugs. I can also do it later.

Spoiler

2024-05-24_195115.png.b16d3ae72d540404f5ec61088d8cba12.png

Edited by stas2503
2 hours ago, stas2503 said:

It seems that the gloves do not know the gloves slot (slot 33). that's why it turns out that way. This is for example in Dicky Pinup - there is a pair of gloves in slot 33 and a pair of gloves in slot 54 (sort of). So the gloves in slot 54 behave in approximately the same way.

I may make a fix for this later, and I also have an option to fix the plugs. I can also do it later.

Reveal hidden contents

2024-05-24_195115.png.b16d3ae72d540404f5ec61088d8cba12.png

I see. Thanks for the reply.

Posted (edited)

I'm having a couple of issues with all armbinders. As you can see in the picture the arms are clipping through, I believe the arms are meant to be deformed by a file in DD but it's not applying. The other problem is the narrow section where the hands would be is stretching when I move around as if it's attached to the legs.

edit: the file to deform the arms is in Torture Devices and I already have the latest version of that installed. I followed the AAF "Fucking Manual" very carefully.

I am using Fusion Girl v1.89, I have built all outfits in bodyslide with morphs and using zero slider preset. I am using DD 2.0 RC9 Beta2 Hotfix.

image.png

Edited by NikkiW
Added info
47 minutes ago, NikkiW said:

I noticed the armbinder bodyslide project has a lot of bones listed but the original cbbe armbinder in DD RC9 only has 5 bones, is that normal?

It's probably the result of conforming the mesh to the new reference body and just auto-weighting vertices to the closest bones rather than being selective about which specific bones the item should take its movement from.

11 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It's probably the result of conforming the mesh to the new reference body and just auto-weighting vertices to the closest bones rather than being selective about which specific bones the item should take its movement from.

Would that be a possible cause for the issue in my post above regarding armbinders? I'm still struggling to get it sorted. I stripped out all my mods and rebuilt using cbbe and the armbinders are fine but as soon as I switch to fusion girl and use the files from this mod I get issues.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, NikkiW said:

Would that be a possible cause for the issue in my post above regarding armbinders? I'm still struggling to get it sorted. I stripped out all my mods and rebuilt using cbbe and the armbinders are fine but as soon as I switch to fusion girl and use the files from this mod I get issues.

Are you using the correct version of Torture Devices (2.21)? It's what provides the restrained pose for the arms.

I haven't tested this conversion yet, but in the FG+HHS conversion of DD, I manually expanded the mesh for parts of the arm binder to make sure the arms would fit inside when posed. It's a pain to do in Outfit Studio because the reference body doesn't have its arms pinned back like that. If the armbinder mesh was incorrectly conformed to the reference body then that could also cause it to end up squished closer to the body.

Edited by vaultbait

Okay, so I decided to play and just ignore the clipping and stretching, it doesn't look very nice but it just gives me another reason to try and get the armbinder removed asap. That was until today that I thought "What the heck, I'll have a mess around with the weight painting in outfit studio" so that's what I did. I removed all skinning from the black armbinder nif I created in bodyslide from this conversion, then copied over the bone weights from the original DD black armbinder. Would you believe it, both problems were fixed. I assume I can just repeat that process on the armbinder nifs in the shapedata folder from this conversion and then rebuild in bodyslide?