Penis doesn't get erection

Penis always turns into soft state in less than 3 seconds. I remember there's a option that changes penis state manually in KW, but not sure when, it was removed in my TS3 in a recent version of KW, and I notice it recently - I think it is related to always-soft penis issue in my guess. Am I the only one having this issue? 

TS32024-05-1522-57-01.png.b75340ce9c10f715cfac69ed854a224d.png

TS32024-05-1522-57-15.png.94301a67233c49def4799f3baf69e8a1.png

On 5/16/2024 at 12:00 AM, CHboom! said:

Penis always turns into soft state in less than 3 seconds. I remember there's a option that changes penis state manually in KW, but not sure when, it was removed in my TS3 in a recent version of KW, and I notice it recently - I think it is related to always-soft penis issue in my guess. Am I the only one having this issue? 

Sometimes it happens that an erection disappears under strange circumstances. With KW rarely with Passion more often. I use a penis controller.cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.zip