Face texture glitching

MrBojingo

I'm getting some weird face texture glitches and have no idea what's causing it. Unfortunately, i quit playing skyrim since like february or march or something, but i had a massive project to merge all my armor mods into 1 esp file. Yet after finishing it, i lost interest in skyrim completely for a few months and i have to remember everything i've got (mod-related). I have 2 mods that i thought was causing the problem, "All Female Guards" and "No Guard Helmets". However, i dont think that's the cause because the glitch is not only effecting some guards, but also effecting Illia and a custom follower. So i'm at a complete loss.

Here's a screenshot to show what it looks like. The one on the left is my custom follower, the one on the right is one of the guards.

post-108782-0-05292500-1384895443_thumb.jpg

If you are talking about the color mismatch between head and body, I believe you can correct it in the CK by exporting FaceGen data. I don't know how to do it but it's easy to find a tutorial. I know it isn't hard but it may have to be done on each NPC with the problem.

Archived