Is there any mods out there like lovers bitch?

Lustfulnight

hey guys, ive been really enjoying the adult world of skyrim alot but was i was wondering, is there a mod or going to be a mod like lovers bitch? like having a dog or wolf companion with you that you can let it fuck you whenever? im alittle more into the creature stuff then the usual human on human stuff :P so instead of having a horny human companion around always wanting to fuck i was wondering "hmmm i do miss my horny wolf from oblivion!" lol.  

No quest just gimme my sex is a tyvm. Also, while Hentai Creatures spawns new creatures to mess with, I think SexLab Beast Tamer/Enchantress (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/429-sexlab-beast-tamer-sexlab-enchantress/) allows your character to have sex with present creatures (as in having sex with your very own horse). I guess so, I actually didnt tried it (yet). SexLab Enchantress includes the features from Sexlab Beast Tamer, so install only one.

As far as I understood, Loversbitch not only adds some quests, but also that whole "upgrade your canine by letting him fuck you"-mechanics? That one ist still missing,

as well as the very cool idea of "crawling" on all fours as invitation....

Eventually I am sure we'll have something similar for Skyrim too.

Though I hope it'll be a bit more "lore-friendly". With which I mean: I would rather see that whole Dog-training stuff embedded in a nice quest/scenario

involving, for example, a lonly "wild woman" living in some cave with her own pack. she saves you from some bandits, nurses you to health and, well, teaches you some tricks...

Or you get abducted by Forsworn, you're imprisoned and abused, and they through you into their kennels and you learn some new tricks, the hard way...etc..

Instead of, you know, having that dog shop right in town...I'd prefer the whole bitch-issue to be still considered very much taboo and underground even in Skyrim...

Though, of course, it'll be cool to have something like a "club" (blessed by pervert nr. 1 Sanguine?) where you could perform, put up shows for the clientele and over time add new dogs and girls to it...at least later after you already became a dedicated bitch.

Oh...and isn't there a cave south of Riften where they have illegal dog fights? Now, if THAT doesn't spark some inspiration in you modders out there, I don't know  :angel: 

hey guys, ive been really enjoying the adult world of skyrim alot but was i was wondering, is there a mod or going to be a mod like lovers bitch? like having a dog or wolf companion with you that you can let it fuck you whenever? im alittle more into the creature stuff then the usual human on human stuff :P so instead of having a horny human companion around always wanting to fuck i was wondering "hmmm i do miss my horny wolf from oblivion!" lol.  

It's coming I wasn't going to share this with anyone untill I released it but I've been working on SexLab Bitch for a month or so.

Oh...and isn't there a cave south of Riften where they have illegal dog fights? Now, if THAT doesn't spark some inspiration in you modders out there, I don't know  :angel:

I wasn't aware of that cave thank you I'll check it out

It's coming I wasn't going to share this with anyone untill I released it but I've been working on SexLab Bitch for a month or so.

I eagerly await a WIP thread. LoversBitch was a bit feature-bloated but the quest progression was pretty damn fun. There's a lot more I want to say and ask but here really isn't the place... <_<

I eagerly await a WIP thread. LoversBitch was a bit feature-bloated but the quest progression was pretty damn fun. There's a lot more I want to say and ask but here really isn't the place... <_<

I second to that, the all on four mech is one damn fine idea.

I second to that, the all on four mech is one damn fine idea.

Have to wait on that I'm either going to have to make the animation myself and I have no 3dmax experience or hopefully when its released someone may take an interest in it and make the animation for me. I'm actually trying to find a placeholder for the animation as we speak digging through ZaZ at the moment. Hopefully I can find something other than the vanila bleedout animation to start with anyway that was one of the best features of the mod and it must be in this one.

There was an old post around here somewhere by masterchris about "crawling animations" can't remember if it was for FNV or skyrim but if I remember right there was a good reason they havent been done yet hopefully I'm remembering wrong. If nothing else just having the PC on all fours spreading there legs apart and back together in wait even if you can't move would be good enough for me I can always make the canines come to the PC in a given radias.

As far as I understood, Loversbitch not only adds some quests, but also that whole "upgrade your canine by letting him fuck you"-mechanics? That one ist still missing,

as well as the very cool idea of "crawling" on all fours as invitation....

Eventually I am sure we'll have something similar for Skyrim too.

Though I hope it'll be a bit more "lore-friendly". With which I mean: I would rather see that whole Dog-training stuff embedded in a nice quest/scenario

involving, for example, a lonly "wild woman" living in some cave with her own pack. she saves you from some bandits, nurses you to health and, well, teaches you some tricks...

Or you get abducted by Forsworn, you're imprisoned and abused, and they through you into their kennels and you learn some new tricks, the hard way...etc..

Instead of, you know, having that dog shop right in town...I'd prefer the whole bitch-issue to be still considered very much taboo and underground even in Skyrim...

Though, of course, it'll be cool to have something like a "club" (blessed by pervert nr. 1 Sanguine?) where you could perform, put up shows for the clientele and over time add new dogs and girls to it...at least later after you already became a dedicated bitch.

JXM just stop! You are making me excited! :D

wow i honestly dident expect such amazing input on this thread :o. you guys are awsome! and thank you for showing me hentai creatures, its no lovers bitch BUT i do enjoy having my wolfy friend following me around killing anyone that tries to hurt me ^_^, that and the trainning i can reward him with ;) lol.
good mod but no goal to it, still....suits my current needs =D.

as for shane, you my dear friend are awsome for taking up that challenge! its safe to say you got plenty of eager followers waiting to see your work, im included. =D
to Jxm, you give some amazing ideas and scenarios!
i have seen that cave :o! at first i was like what are they doing?!? i wont lie, the same idea came to mind when i seen it but dident think anyone would pay attention to that cave :o.  

JXM just stop! You are making me excited! :D

Thanks,

And I am making myself sad again, because I cannot mod for shit...so my current strategy is to post ideas like that all over the Forums if appropiate...to hopefully plant some ideas into the subconscious of the most talented modders around here (gives Shane an encouraging look), so they might pour some of that into their creations, who knows? :angel:

And that cave, yeah, as I said I know nothing (just like Jon Snow) about modding, but as it is connected to some quest it may (or may not) be wise to just use it as inspiration, or having some of the chars their carry some little note about more ...interesting...doggy-contests in skyrim, leading your char to quite some adventure...but I better stop it there :P

And good luck to Shane, I am sure your work will be very much appreciated!

And I am making myself sad again, because I cannot mod for shit...so my current strategy is to post ideas like that all over the Forums if appropiate...to hopefully plant some ideas into the subconscious of the most talented modders around here (gives Shane an encouraging look), so they might pour some of that into their creations, who knows? :angel:

I know that feel.

But yeah, cementing it in the plot as a taboo is best, IMO, I think that is the better explanation for why you don't hear about it from everyone.

There could be an array of starting quests for it, going through each might introduce you to a new aspect, all three could give you a unique skill in relation.

Say in the foresworn scenario, you need to capture the alpha dog's attention, then, the beastmaster assaults the PC, and this drives the dogs into a frenzy, from then on, you have the ability to subvert a pack of dogs/wolves who will disband either after leaving a specific region, or when you approach an area with guard NPCs (Because they're still untamed, and frightened by civilized areas).

If rescued from bandits, you might learn how to bond more closely with a specific canine(Probably because you can't take a knot until taught how), allowing you to designate one dog as a pet and upgrade it however that's done.

Completing the club could then open up access to an underground trading ring that allows you to trade dogs you've tamed and purchase new dogs with different stats and breeds. And what would dog trading be without a player owned kennel?

The dogs you buy can still be used as companions without the rescue scenario, but they can't really advance in any way.

Upon completing all three, a new set of quests is unlocked that can eventually get you unique dogs of particular rarity.

@herpman Yeah, pretty good ideas, and rather close to what my fantasy has been on that...

What I could imagine (just an example for what I would consider a mostly lore-friendly set of quests for Skyrim-Bitches):

It all has some enslavement-stuff which would also be rather nice to see by Sanguines Debauchery stuff, though more focused on creature stuff of course

Lots of text, so I placed it all in spoilers...

You receive information (a letter or rumour etc) that someone in Markath looks for an adventurer. You get hired to investigate an old

Nord Ruin in the Reach, but once there you get ambushed and overwhlmed by a band f forsworn...You find yourself in the Nord Ruin, which is held by

the forsworn and their matron (of course it would make sense her to be a Hagraven already, though I'd prefer her to be more of a beautiful, seductive and curvacious witch

that takes pleasure in humiliating her captives, preferrably females...) Over the course of your stay she'll try to break you by making you the toy of her subjects...

and she takes most pleasure from forcing you to mate with her pack....

It could be two ways to end the scenario (if not too complicated to mod that): Sumission (getting free from good behaviour..) or "payback's a bitch. First means you play along, give teh submissive answers, let everyone and their mother, I mean doggy, hump you until the Matron is so pleased with you she marks you as a true Forsworn Bitch and lets you go free....

The other path would involve that you resist (which means you get raped, beaten and humped by everyone anyway, until she gets upset by your behaviour and throws you into the deepest dungeon, where the most vivious of her canines resides, considered too brutal to be tamed...yet you as the Dragonborn achieve the impossible, make the pack leader your mate and...well...scripted mayhem ensues as you manage to escape, and let loose the pack on the forsworn...turnin the table...maybe with an eternally imprisoned Matron, getting humped by her own creatures for your pleasure to watch..^^

2. Scenario, followed by something like this

After your exploits with the forsworn you might be pointed to a lonely woman (maybe you were told by that by the Matron (her sister? former lover/companion maybe?), living mybe in

the Riften-Area, in some cave...you might get the idea already...You travel there to ...find a way to cope better with your experiences at the forsworns and to improve your skills. She could come across as a little deranged and wild (living alone there with only a pack of canines etc) and could train you further, so you get more benefits out of your matings and couplings etc...it would be a more of an intermission-scenario, not as big as the first quest and more of a link to the next bigger one...

3. Scenario (Final one?)

Maybe a little of a repeating of the first one, though with a new twist...? It could be revealed that the guy from Markath (the one that hired you to get to the Forsworn place) had actually asome kind of business running with that Matron. She would train and sell "bitches" to him for his special entertainment business he has running. Now, depending on your actions in the first Quest (Submission or resistance) he would now approach you. Submissive chars get a chance to work in his club (after more training in his dark dungeons and Kennels of course) or would get abducted so he can take his revenge on you (the scenario I actually prefer....). The whole quest would also involve some "stage shows" where you entertain the degenerate crowds paying for such pleasures...

This last one could involve other creatures as well, and also other slave girls? Also maybe the only way out would be some "divine intervention"  by Sanguine. The lord of pleasure could be thrilled by your exploits and help you, which would lead to you becoming the next owner of the club etc...and from this point onward you could run the club, have girls revruited etc to put on shows, and of course you could be the star as well whenever you like, to keep this whole establishment interesting even after the quest ended...

Again, not sure what's actually "doable" in a reasonable time. And I am aware most of the above is heavily inspired by parts of Galgats mods for Oblivion (Crowning Isle and especially Blackmail, which has a short yet awesome "club part" in it), The Player Slave Encounters (not a lot of beasties though), Lovers bitch for sure and, my favorite plugin for Fallout New Vegas, the Tryout Kennel Plugin. A mix of all that, with lore-friendly scenarios and characters would be AWESOME. No, sorry SUPERAWESOME!!!!

Of course, anyone can feel free to get inspired by the above if s/he likes it. I like to share, sharing is good ^^ :D But I wrote enough already...

Bah, too much rape. LoversBitch was so good because it didn't hinge on the start being involuntary or traumatic. A few of the sidequest collectible hounds involved rape, but they were avoidable and not necessary unless you simply wanted to be a completionist. If anything, a SexlabBitch should be handled similarly, considering the point is to be a spiritual successor.

The way I see it, if you want to do it lore-friendly and not involve random and possibly unwanted rape, there's two options; druidic/nature worship, or a cult of Sanguine. The former would assume the player to be some kind of nature-mage or witch, so it's sort of limited. The latter, on the other hand, would be the best option as its assumptions are the least restrictive - that the character just likes to party hard and is open-minded.

Could start a little something like this:

The player meets a new NPC at a tavern - doesn't matter which. If the player has three alcoholic beverages in their inventory, they can chug along with their new friend, proving their willingness to party. The drunkard mentions a place somewhere in Skyrim where the mead flows like water. The player can investigate on their own time. Upon visiting, the real quest starts...

The player is told upon arriving to take as much alcohol as they want from a container. They meet and greet three or four peripheral characters, then meat the leader of the cult, who invites the player and other revelers to watch tonight's entertainment. The leader brings out a dog, strips naked, and lets the dog fuck her. The player is asked afterwards by the leader if they enjoyed the show. The player can answer yes or no. If no, they can always go back later and change their mind - no pressure. A yes answer initiates the main quest, which sees the player undertake a few quests in their training and eventual graduation to an entertainer of Sanguine, performing shows for the cult and providing discreet entertainment for those outside the cult with enough coin or enough lack of impulse control to afford it.

Sidequests would involve unique companion dogs, and perhaps even a special horse gifted by Sanguine himself - like Shadowmere, but less evil and more fucking. Other sidequests could include repeatable or radiant shows for some coin - entertainment arranged by the Thieves' Guild or Maven Blackbriar or unexpected elements in other cities, perhaps. But all done somewhat hush-hush, nothing silly like Jarl Elisif herself hosting a show in the middle of the Blue Palace. Rapey sidequests for those so inclined could easily include something akin to the above Forsworn idea.

It assumes little of the player - any profession could choose to do this, be it mage, thief, barbarian, or what have you. Past the first two mead-related bits, the player doesn't even necessarily have to be play a drunkard. There would certainly be some uncomfortable moments - semi-public nudity, occasional but potentially harsh namecalling, etc. - but those would not be main points in the MQ, perhaps more relegated to sidequests with some warning for those who would rather avoid it. Rape would be entirely relegated to sidequests, but easily accessible for those who want it. Ideally, some main quests could have branches that allow for rape and/or humiliation as options to complete them without being necessary to do so.

I was saving that blurb for shane's WIP thread (if he even does one) but since the discussion here took a turn that suited it, I figured may as well.

In case it isn't clear, I'm not a big fan of rape in any form, but a huge fan of options that cater to as many people as possible regardless of my opinion on them. <_<

I said in my previous post I've been working on it for over a month so the first few quest and a few other things are already done and it is the spiritual successor to lovers bitch so some of what I thought were key features to that mod that I enjoyed so much are there, one of them being it's voluntary quest at the start but it's not a dog shop in the middle of the town either hopefully it's a happy balance. How the mod starts is already set in stone but there are unlimited amounts of quest that can be added. I just noticed a few post on how it should start so I just thought I would chime in.

Yeah I figured since you have a month of work into it that you already had an idea how you wanted it to start.

Still, you might be able to take a few ideas from what's been said here already. A rapey Forsworn sidequest could easily stand alone, and a dog show for a cult of Sanguine would be perfectly within lore bounds.

Yeah I figured since you have a month of work into it that you already had an idea how you wanted it to start.

Still, you might be able to take a few ideas from what's been said here already. A rapey Forsworn sidequest could easily stand alone, and a dog show for a cult of Sanguine would be perfectly within lore bounds.

Oh yea I wasn't shutting anyone out I'm very open in the quest content and the fact that I've never even gotten past level 30 in the game means I need to know things like this. It's just the starter quests that I want to be a certain way and pay attention to how i said "it's voluntary quest at the start" there will be forced content for sure but not for the opening quest. Being that I have no dedicated thread for this and won't untill I get to a certain point with the mod this is as good a place as any for ideas.

@ Jexsam Yeah, I know, it is maybe a little too much "Slave/Force"-Content for a mod that wants (?) to be solely a lovers bitch successor, and yeah, I myself struggle about what would be an "appropiate" starting quest for something like this. I just can't really get into the idea that my chars walks into a shop, reads a book about dog-sex and suddenly gets into that...

But loads of alcohol and an open mind, I could live with that...^^

I might point out that the whole druidic/nature-w(h)oreship does not necessarily need to be "spiritualistic" and limited to witches and that kind. For example in classical fantasy you have Ranger-Characters often accompanied by animal followers. And I can also see mercenary-like characters or eben noble-women/knights etc having a fancy for warhounds etc.

I simply would love a more raw, serious, nature-focused way of this feature introduced into the rather harsh and down-to-earth-universe we get with skyrim (in contrast to the rather cartoonish Oblivion..)

So I might point towards my first and latest post here where I already pmentioned that whole "wild girl living with pack of wolves in cave"-scenario, which, for me, would be a rather nice way to have your char confronted with beastiality, yet without the forced-part (which, again I agree with a sigh, might be better used for a Sanguines Debauchery Scenario...). Basically a "Dogshop" somewhere in the wilds, not right in the city :lol:

Anyway, I am afraid of scaring Shane away from doing the mod the way he wants to (which is the only way that matters actually) with too many expectations/wishes burdening him. :) 

I will happily and patiently await some playable mod and see what he comes up with :angel:

-

-

-

ARE YOU FINSIHED YET?????????? :@ :@ :@ :@ :P

pay attention to how i said "it's voluntary quest at the start" there will be forced content for sure but not for the opening quest.

If there's one thing I would be so bold as to outright ask for, it's that the forced/involuntary content not make up the meat of the main quest line. I'm not at all opposed to some unfortunate situations along the way, but if it get to the point where my character is just someone's bitch the whole time (other than the dog's, anyway), it kills the fun for me.

Rather than call it Lovers Bitch and limit it to dogs, take Jexam's idea of adding a horse and ramp it up to include more animals. What animals the player can handle are according to a ranking system and the player has to train for each new animal/rank. Alternatively, how many animals the player has trained for could be their rank so the arachnophobes can skip their private nightmare.

Higher rank would perhaps mean better rewards for performing.

Perhaps each act would leave you able to summon a spectral form your of last beast lover and higher ranks means stronger summons. That would give the player a reason to investigate beast sex.

Lovers Beastiary?

Rather than call it Lovers Bitch and limit it to dogs, take Jexam's idea of adding a horse and ramp it up to include more animals. What animals the player can handle are according to a ranking system and the player has to train for each new animal/rank. Alternatively, how many animals the player has trained for could be their rank so the arachnophobes can skip their private nightmare.

Perhaps each act would leave you able to summon a spectral form your of last beast lover and higher ranks means stronger summons. That would give the player a reason to investigate beast sex.

Lovers Beastiary?

Yeah, you could branch out into sabrecats or bears, but at that point knotting is no longer a mechanic that's applicable, I think that just means you'd need to have each one require its own technique.

A question occurs to me. Are there plans to integrate one of the pregnancy mods into SexlabBitch, and if so, are they optional content? This could be a dealbreaker and I'm flabbergasted I forgot to ask sooner.

Lovers Beastiary?

Iunno... I feel like expanding it that far beyond dogs is sort of missing the point. The point of a [framework]Bitch mod is dog sex, after all - hence the name. If a horse were to be added as per my suggestion, it should be done strictly as a sidequest with none of the potential features of dog taming. Dogs should be the focus and anything else is just extra.

Archived