I have a problem and i dont know if its related at AAF... because im using Storywealth collection with a bunch of AAF mods all installed according to the guide online.

I dont know wich mod may have caused this. but sinced i have been slutting around using various of the AAF mods. i cannot die in combat... if my hp reaches zero. i stop for a bit then continue with my health at zero... installed after violate to try to trigger a change on the character. but still not dying... ended up configurating violate to always trigger a scene when my health is almost zero so i can have some consequences. but i would like to fix this... i looked everywhere... only using a save with less 15h than my current one fixes the problem... in my current save i cannot die even if i disable all AAF related mods.

I downloaded Fallrim save cleaner but dont know wich instances should i clean

Quicksave0_6514A319_4C756379_Commonwealth_011610_20240506175053_36_2.f4se Quicksave0_6514A319_4C756379_Commonwealth_011610_20240506175053_36_2.fos