(Solved) CTD on cell loads and certain enemies

Posted (edited)

I've been experiencing CTDs when it comes to dwarven cells or cells that lead into dwarven ruins, I've also experienced CTDs when the dwarven dragon from immersive creatures summons the dwarven spider addons. I've noted that the crash log repeatedly mentions the dwarven spider and fsmp, disabling fsmp allows me to load said cell but upon enabling it again the crashes happen immediately again. I've been troubleshooting for about three days now and so far nothing, any help would be appreciated.

crash-2024-05-07-03-14-45.log Papyrus.0.log

- Solution

Downloaded XP32 4.81 and deleted everything but the dwarven spider mesh folder and allowed it to overwrite the newer XP32 5.06.

Edited by LilZ3R0
Information update

May or may not be related, but I recall seeing something similar on the XP32 nexus page.  One user had constant hangs with dwarven spiders - something with an ancient dwemer patch (or something), that didn't like the newer skeletons of XP32.  In their case, it was easily resolved by copying the old skeleton from v 4.81 to overwrite the newer skeleton.

Might take a look in those posts to see if it looks similar to what you're looking at.

• LilZ3R0 changed the title to (Solved) CTD on cell loads and certain enemies
6 hours ago, LilZ3R0 said:

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU SO MUCH! I was losing my mind trying to fix this issue in a 3500+ modlist, you are the best!

Beautiful, glad that was the fix.  :)