1# Pregnancy is not happening.  Not sure why.

i have Family Planning, Wasteland Dairy, and Boston Breeder… but not getting any kind of notification for getting knocked up.

I have RSE: 2… but it’s deactivated currently.  Not sure if I actually need this for menstrual cycles or not.  Nothing specifically says this is needed for pregnancy.  “The Fucking Manual” doesn’t mention needing this installed.  In fact it’s not even listed.

(It might be a load order issue… but I’m not in a position I can share that currently.)

2# AAF Violate and AAF Harassment after about 3 hours of gameplay have made it it bit too “I’m a slutty bimbo so fuck me!”

The idea my character is fine being fucked by a molerat in the middle of a radioactive field simply because she’s a nymph doesn’t feel right.

How should I set up the various settings to give the gameplay more of a non-con feel (and possibly perks)?  And less of a chance she just wants the SuperMutant D?

I have noticed there’s a focus on turning the PC Submissive, to the point of wanting a Feral Glowing One to take her ass during a radiation storm because she’s to damn horny.