Posted (edited)

I noticed that Sexlab Survival has notice in its description that the mod may be taken down soon, and it looks like the previous version was removed. Honestly I liked using this mod, but I understand why support/development was dropped - it really suffered from unclear focus and feature creep. I was thinking about what I even liked about it and realized it was mostly just the guards/tolls requiring you to pay money, or alternatively something a blowjob or feature integrated with other mods eg taking a drug from Skooma Whore, and requiring female PCs to have a follower to exit the city. Would someone be willing to isolate just those features into a new mod or know of anything similar?

Not just locked gates at night, but the coercion/follower requirement is what I'm looking for.

Edited by themaw