How come I still have Vanilla Skyrim Armor even though I installed a Reskin? (BD's Armor and BodySlide)

I installed the Mod Pack BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer - CBBE 3BA (3BBB) and downloaded it to MO2, also have downloaded all the needed mods for the armor pack an such to work properly. I went through the process of going through each of the Skyrim armor and editing them to how I liked them in BodySlide. After I liked how each of them looked I pressed the build and it said that it successful in the built and was saved to the Data/Meshes/armor file, but when I go in game to take a look it is still the Vanilla Skyrim Armor and not the reskin that I made. Am I missing a step? How come the reskin is not showing? I disabled any other armor mod I was using except BD's so those should not be an issue.

The first image is the confirmation of the build being made.

Second photo is what is looks like in MO2 in the Data/Meshes/armor/iron/f . I have no idea why it is red, so if that is the issue can you guys help?

bodyslideconfirm.PNG

MO2 File.png

Well for starters you appear to be using BS incorrectly.

meshes\armour\iron\f\

That path should not be there. BS will put the files where they are supposed to go. You should leave it at the default unless you have a reason for changing it.

In the 'Choose Groups' drop-down there should be a group for BD's mod.

You should be using the 'Batch Button' to do the whole BD modded armours in one go.

You should have the 'Build Morphs' box ticked (always).

There are countless videos on how to use BS.

Thanks for the response! Could you happen recommend a good video about bodyslide? I followed LustfulLuna guide on getting started and that's how I ended up at this point. I'll try and look into the pathing of my files and see if that is the default path.

14 minutes ago, Kanade_ said:

Thanks for the response! Could you happen recommend a good video about bodyslide? I followed LustfulLuna guide on getting started and that's how I ended up at this point. I'll try and look into the pathing of my files and see if that is the default path.

This site is absolutely shit lately. I've been trying to post a 200kb screenshot for hours but it keeps failing.

There is a guide on building the body way, way, way down the page HERE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

I don't use MO2 but try this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zil1RwoW3OE

The lady has done a whole series of vids for BS.

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

This site is absolutely shit lately. I've been trying to post a 200kb screenshot for hours but it keeps failing.

There is a guide on building the body way, way, way down the page HERE:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

I don't use MO2 but try this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zil1RwoW3OE

The lady has done a whole series of vids for BS.

Thank you for Everything! Your MO2 video that you shared was perfect and it was able to fix my problem. Was able to load the mod and the reskin was displayed in game!

10 hours ago, Kanade_ said:

Thank you for Everything! Your MO2 video that you shared was perfect and it was able to fix my problem. Was able to load the mod and the reskin was displayed in game!

Good news. BD's is a good mod and I use it myself.