Hello,

I just started playing around with this mod and least to say it finally irritated the hell out of me in 2 days time. Now I have used Ikaros and never had the problems I am having with this one.  It has worked to varying degrees and percentages but now has seemed to have snow balled cluster F'd itself. Before all the presets wouldn't show and the list when it's there definitely tends to look different than what I have seen in the few videos that showcases it. I have got the requirements listed on TH's site but there seems to actually be more required than what he lists. Like Fusion Girl. At another point some of the preset heads had stretching, now the body is doing that along with color mismatch. I am at a point where I have uninstalled almost all mods to see if I can get this to work right. I have UFO4P , Fusion Girl, BDO Hairs, FO4SE, Looksmenu, Zex Zaz skeleton and FHR installed and enabled only at the moment. FHR still stutters and freezes besides the mesh stretching and color issue.

There doesn't seem to really be any help from the MA or from other user's on his Discord or forums so I'm here looking for help from anyone who has or uses this mod. What  mods exactly are required to make this work like it's supposed to? What' would be the load order for said Mods? Is there a specific install overwrite order? I'm just trying to get it to work on a separate profile just to make presets for making for personal followers.  I also have not upgraded FO4. 

Any knowledge is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...