JACKSONS - VANILLA AND BREEZES MALE TATTOOS FIX REQUEST

Nichoice

This is a general request for Tatts for the Breeze Male Body and also a specific request for the fix below: 

Does someone have the time to convert some of these to the Breeze Male Body => http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/7845/?tab=2&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D7845&pUp=1.

The mod author has converted two, however I get texture errors with the "New Tattoo Vanilla and Breezes compatable" file in the download. 

The skin texture appears fine on install, but it will soon turn black. If you zoom in close, the body textures are there so I assume that its a error with lighting and shadowing of the texture.

Googling has yielded the answer that it sometimes appears when the game is running low on Ram. However restarting the game does not fix this and I am already using the 4GB Loader. Hence, I assume the error is with the texture itself.  

However to fix this is beyond my expertise, hopefully someone here will be able to fix it. 

UPDATE: The problem turns out to be the texture itself, the author forgot to generate mipmaps

Archived