Tell sims to clean themselves up after sex

There used to be an option where you could tell a sim to clean themselves up after getting hot and heavy. That option seems to be gone now as I can't find any feature or anything where I can tell a sim to go get cleaned up. I know I can use ww.clear_cum but I feel like that's excessive and there was an option to just ask sims to go get cleaned up. Where the hell did it go? If it's gone, why remove it? My sim just out here tryna provide some high quality protein, but these chicks be wanting kiss after. No. 🤣

1 hour ago, GMac2021 said:

Have them take a shower and brush their teeth?

If it was for controlled sims, sure that's a simple solution. Can't exactly do that for non played sims though. Although, I vaguely remember that there was an option to tell roommates to bathe or some shit, don't think you could tell random sims that though.

12 hours ago, GMac2021 said:

Control Any Sim

Still works fine for me.

Heh, that's even more excessive. Since the option to ask sims to clean up seems to have been removed I guess I'll just use ww.clear_cum when I need to. Don't really understand why that option was removed but c'est la vie.