I need separate boots for my male character

Who can help me. I need separate boots for my male character, ideally as an accessory or other clothing so that it doesn't take away an armor slot. Preferably army boots, black or olive, but not a must. Does anyone know of an outfit or separate boots mod for which I don't have to install a bunch of other mods just to get the boots to work? LEWD Commonwealth Mod has boots like this, but it's a massive mod. But I just want some boots without having to install five mods or huge mods. I would be very grateful for a tip. Thank you.

Example:  (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/10101?tab=files)

Spoiler
Spoiler

10101-1573109779-1533546015.webp

Due to Toddy logic, FO4 defaults the boots slot to bing the main one for the body slot as well. You'll see it with some mods that have separate clothing pieces, you put on say a jumpsuit using that slot, and then put boots on using the same slot and will be wearing boots only.

The only solution is to use mods that have body pieces and boot pieces as separte items and different slots.

I tend to play female characters, so have focus on female outfit mods, so can't think of any specifically for males.

2 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

The only solution is to use mods that have body pieces and boot pieces as separte items and different slots.

Exactly, that's what I mean ...

On 4/29/2024 at 6:05 AM, GaymerX said:

Exactly, that's what I mean ...

Yeah male stuff is always shafted, if you link me a outfit you want boots from I can get the mesh done for you and which body you use. But you will have to set up the .esp yourself.

On 5/5/2024 at 11:57 PM, Nivea said:

Yeah male stuff is always shafted, if you link me a outfit you want boots from I can get the mesh done for you and which body you use. But you will have to set up the .esp yourself.

Thank you very much for your offer. I'm very happy about that, but unfortunately I don't know anything about creating mods, I can only play with mods. 😀

On 5/13/2024 at 7:02 AM, GaymerX said:

Thank you very much for your offer. I'm very happy about that, but unfortunately I don't know anything about creating mods, I can only play with mods. 😀

Well if you change your mind let me know, it would be a simple thing to learn. Or you could find a mod that adds boots and make it easier for yourself.