Question about modding

I recently started to add mods to my game but i have an interesting problem. Both launcher and Irony mod manager sees these mods, all are installed, but in game these mods dont take effect. So i thought well we will play without mods then. Uninstalled the mods, now my save game files show these mods as missing. What am i doing wrong here?

2 hours ago, Skaldy said:

I recently started to add mods to my game but i have an interesting problem. Both launcher and Irony mod manager sees these mods, all are installed, but in game these mods dont take effect. So i thought well we will play without mods then. Uninstalled the mods, now my save game files show these mods as missing. What am i doing wrong here?

Can you share what was your load order? Maybe the mods didnt take effect due to some conflict. What mods did you have issues with?

1 hour ago, csirke128 said:

Can you share what was your load order? Maybe the mods didnt take effect due to some conflict. What mods did you have issues with?

i tested that applying my mods one by one, doesnt matter which mod i apply first or last, or load order, even just a single CBO mod or simple mods like barbershop doesnt work. There were not other mods when i tested these mods