Does Yvi give us any extra abilities? For example, I finish the mission inside her mind, and outside I am immune to radioactivity, obviously that ruins the game, that's why I leave that mission aside, has something like this happened to you with Ivy? It has happened to me before with another partner, I don't remember if it was Vex, Laura or another, in this case the same author made a patch at the request of the players, so that it doesn't give us that damn perk that made us immune to radiation... but now I'm not using them!! I think it is the ivy mod that causes the problem, since it happens after talking to the pelican king, I have tried committing suicide with explosive bullets and radiation, and I died normally!! and everything is fine, but as soon as I talk to the Pelican King and go out...I am almost God. It's not my style of playing, so Ivy is left without a mission since I don't know where the error is.

TRANSLATED WITH GOOGLE, I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND SOMETHING XD

ORIGINAL, spanish:

Yvi nos da algun habilidad extra? por ejemplo, termino la misión dentro de su mente, y ya afuera soy inmune a la radioactividad, obviamente que eso arruína el juego, por eso dejo de lado a esa misión, les ha pasado algo así con Ivy? Me ha pasado antes con otra compañera, no recuerdo si Vex, Laura u otra, en este caso el mismo autor hizo un parche a pedido de los jugadores, para que no nos de ese maldito perk que nos hacía inmunes a la radiación...pero ahora no las estoy usando!!
Pienso que es el mod de ivy lo que causa el problema, ya que sucede despues de hablar con el rey pelícano, he probado suicidarme con balas explosivas y radiación, y moría normalmente!! y todo está bien, pero ni bien hablo con el Rey pelícano y salgo...soy casi Dios. No es mi estilo de jugar, así que Ivy se queda sin misión ya que no se donde está el error.