2 hours ago, ilego said:

@Alina Phan i am interested in your mods but I either cant find workshop or cant find entrance to it. I normally shy away from these modern mods because they dont include workshops or are not modifiable. 

Just hold down the workshop button and it'll automatically open.

I'll also take some pics of the teleporters when I'm able to play again (Tomorrow) ^_^

18 hours ago, Alina Phan said:

Just hold down the workshop button and it'll automatically open.

I'll also take some pics of the teleporters when I'm able to play again (Tomorrow) ^_^

tried that and it didn't work. I will say that if it doesn't allow me to put new pool tiles on top of pool and have NPC enter it then I will politely ask what is point of It? I know its a safe work area but i don't much difference besides obvious ones.

12 minutes ago, ilego said:

tried that and it didn't work. I will say that if it doesn't allow me to put new pool tiles on top of pool and have NPC enter it then I will politely ask what is point of It? I know its a safe work area but i don't much difference besides obvious ones.

Come to think of it, I might've actually uploaded the non-workshop version of the house on accident.