Wuzuu Posted August 27 Posted August 27 hi, im late, are there an all characters no panties mod for bg 1 for the switch version?
TTTTT171717 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 On 8/27/2026 at 11:53 PM, Wuzuu said: hi, im late, are there an all characters no panties mod for bg 1 for the switch version? I have ported the "no-panties" mod from the BD2 version to the BD1 version for the Switch. It includes many unnecessary bundle files, so it might not work correctly. I have confirmed that it works in my own environment (Ver. 1.0.5). Also, while the Title ID is set to 01003E801D55E000, there appear to be other versions, so I cannot guarantee it will work for everyone. Other version: Asia – Title ID – [010041F01F222000] If it isn't working due to the Title ID, please try switching to this one. BD1_No-Panties-mod.zip 2
TTTTT171717 Posted September 3 Posted September 3 21 hours ago, TTTTT171717 said: I have ported the "no-panties" mod from the BD2 version to the BD1 version for the Switch. It includes many unnecessary bundle files, so it might not work correctly. I have confirmed that it works in my own environment (Ver. 1.0.5). Also, while the Title ID is set to 01003E801D55E000, there appear to be other versions, so I cannot guarantee it will work for everyone. Other version: Asia – Title ID – [010041F01F222000] If it isn't working due to the Title ID, please try switching to this one. BD1_No-Panties-mod.zip 40.36 MB · 1 download BD1 No-Panties Mod (Fixed Version) I investigated the mod's internal files after noticing that a pink panty pattern would sometimes appear on the lower abdomen. I discovered that the texture files were missing for five of the characters' panties and have fixed the issue. BD1_No-Panties-mod_V2.zip 2
Tsuchi0224 Posted September 10 Posted September 10 こんばんわ。 ver1,0.6のSteamで、全裸modが使えなくなっていると思うのですが、 利用可能なmodファイルはありますでしょうか。
stanlyhu Posted September 14 Posted September 14 On 8/10/2026 at 12:35 PM, TTTTT171717 said: Hi there. Mod for Bunny Garden 2 I don't have any prior experience creating mods, but since a variety of tools have become available recently, I decided to put together some of my own ideas. I’d like to thank the people who released mods before me. Please understand that I have simply adapted their work. Also, please make sure to install the existing mods yourself. 【PC】 ・"No panties" mod available for all PC characters ・Added pussy texture for the "swimsuit Nude" mod 【Switch】 ・"swimsuit Nude" mod available ・Added pussy texture for the "swimsuit Nude" mod ・Body texture mod available (included with the swimsuit mod) Please note that these mods were created using version 1.0.5, so they might not work on other versions. Since this was my first time, I often lost track of the files I was editing. Please let me know if anything isn't quite right. If you'd like me to bundle everything into an all-in-one package later, I can certainly do that. PC mod.zip 91.87 MB · 38 downloads Switch mod.zip 10.34 MB · 30 downloads I'm sorry but, where can I find PC's swimsuit Nude mod itself?
sw2014 Posted September 18 Posted September 18 Is there a working mod for the current PC version of BG1? Looks like most recent posts are about 2 and the Switch version
TTTTT171717 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/15/2026 at 3:10 AM, stanlyhu said: I'm sorry but, where can I find PC's swimsuit Nude mod itself? ayakamods
TTTTT171717 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 9/19/2026 at 4:09 AM, sw2014 said: Is there a working mod for the current PC version of BG1? Looks like most recent posts are about 2 and the Switch version nexusmods
sw2014 Posted Tuesday at 07:05 PM Posted Tuesday at 07:05 PM On 9/21/2026 at 10:08 AM, TTTTT171717 said: nexusmods They are all outdated and do not work. Go ahead and check the comments on all of them
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now