I can't interact with sims

Hi, I haven't been playing for a while, I updated most of my mods and give it a try yesterday but whenever I click on my sim or another sim the interaction menu doesn't show up. It happens with different families in the savegame. 

Removing the mod folders make it work again, but then I tried the 50/50 method to identify the culprit but to no avail. Whenever I have any mod the bug shows up again.

Any idea ?

I attach the LE  

lastException.txt

Posted (edited)

I tried with different savegames and it's the same, I thought it was adeepindigo pie menu mod, which seemed plausible, but nothing changed, I read online that Slice of Life could do that or kawaiistacie script mods, but I got none of these. Someone had this trouble with Basemental but removing it changes nothing in my case..

EDIT: I might have found the culprit, it was indeed adeepindigo mod, but writer career overhaul

Edited by vinceguldo