TNG and/or Himbo - first time trying but Genitals size reset after changing the size in race menu

Following problem i cant really nail down:

I open Racemenu -> Genitals
Change the size to lets say 1 > 1.9

It works and the naked character shows the size change. However, once i equip and unequip an armor (body slot), the size will reset, but the slider wont.

So after equipping an armor, the size of the schlong is again 1 while the slider shows 1.9

Someone may know where this is comming from? Iam all new to Himbo and TNG and used SOS for ages where i never had this issue

Are you sure SOS takes into consideration RaceMenu scaling when its doing its own dong scaling? Looking at the code in version 1.1.4 the dong scaling disappears into the SOS dll and without the source code or a pdb file its going to be difficult to determine whats going on in there. I've always made size changes from the SOS MCM and not had issues with "cold weather".