Sim Makeover Carrie & Damien

Hey my Cuckold Friends😘

Here's a makeover from Carrie...half-Asian, busty, shy nympho...what more do you want.

And if you're already riding his girlfriend on the sofa like a jet ski in Wave Race64 ....take pictures and clips to your boyfriend and send them to him...that's the least you can do if you defile his girlfriend. 😍

https://www.loverslab.com/profile/3721132-hoodieguy/

and as always if you want a Sim or a makeover write to me even if it has nothing to do with a group of hot black boys🥵

Many kisses

Miu❤️

37 minutes ago, Simpossible_xx said:

WOW! Let me say that the Sim makeover is only a half of a job, the other half is writing those fascinating stories of yours and complementing them with screenshots!

I'm in love with your style 😍

Thank you🥰

I already have a lot of your things and I love your tops❣️

9 minutes ago, HydraKing said:

Cant launch the game with them in it I get a launch error telling me to restart the game, any idea what it could be?

i was having an error with MIKKOI_BUTT_PACK1.package. either get rid of that or get the og pack for it is what i did. 

9 hours ago, HoodieGuy said:

i was having an error with MIKKOI_BUTT_PACK1.package. either get rid of that or get the og pack for it is what i did. 

really thats strange ... i use it for most of my Sims never had problems