View File

Disclaimer:

This mod is based on User29's lactation feature in SexoutBreeder, credit belongs to him. I simply created this as a standalone plugin, if for whatever reason you're not using Breeder but would like to use the lactation feature. For me personally it was because I'm playing with TTW and have no intention of going to the Mojave; I liked the lactation feature but did not want anything extra that I wouldn't be utilizing in my current playthrough.

DO NOT USE THIS IF YOU HAVE BREEDER INSTALLED

Although they shouldn't directly conflict, this mod is redundant if using Breeder. Use one or the other.

Description:

SexoutLactation enables lactating if your character is pregnant, you'll get visible changes and buffs/debuffs as your character's milk levels rise. You can lower the milk levels by using a craftable breast pump.

In addition to some minor differences to Breeder's lactation, here are the main ones:

- There are only two levels of milk amount.

- The breast pump is now visible and uses the same model as ' Milker ' from SpectrumWarriors sextoy pack, credit to him and the original mesh artists.

- The breast pump has to be crafted, using: 1x Plunger, 1x Surgical Tubing, 1x Duct Tape.

- The breast pump breaks down after 30 uses.

There are two versions of this plugin, one for T6M body and one for Type3. The T6M version uses a tit mesh fitted to the T6M body and made by me, while the Type3 version uses the same tit mesh as Breeder, which is fitted to Type3 and made by User29.

Install by extracting the contents of the archive to your FNV Data folder.

Credits:

User29 for Breeder

beck11 for the milking animation

Halstrom for SOPregnancy

Prideslayer for SexoutNG

And any others I missed

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/14/2013
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexout, SCR, Sexout Pregnancy

So he did use my animation........fuck. All this while I've been throwing a silent strop cause I thought I did all that work with nothing to show for it. I really am a terrible human being.

Correction: A terrible human being who's eating some black plums atm.

If you want to add a timer so it continues after birth you could use

SexoutP0QVAR.fFertCycleDaysF

to work how long to keep going.

So that var is literally the days passed after birth or am I interpreting this wrong? And thanks, I'll use that.

No it's the length of the Fertility cycle 1-100 days, so if the player has it set for 28 days you might want Lactation to run as a multiple of that, I haven't googled how long Lactation lasts but this would be a way to link your mods duration to a Pregnancy setting, other options are:

SexoutP0QVAR.fPregLengthAdj

Which is the percentage adjuster to Pregnancy length 0-300% (there's different lengths for different offspring)

SexoutSQPVAR.fOffSpringGrowthPerc

Which is a percentage adjuster of the growth of birthed children & laid eggs etc 0-300% (again different growth times for different offspring)

I'm thinking of adding a FertilityFree period of a cycles length after birth with a token flag but it's a little more complex than I first thought.

You might want to look into changing some of your player base Globals to NX Variables, then it would enable you to expand this to NPC's more easily too.

By Breeder you mean Hp Soul Gem.esp, the one that makes child birth? 

Oh so its a sexout breeder mod the one in the post above me in the signature..

Ok my game crashes everytime before the menu screen comes, when this mod is enabled..

It sounds like your load order is missing one or more of the dependencies this mod has.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To bump and add to what was said above... the mod doesnt seem to work.  At least.. i dont see any effects.  The pump item does exist... it can be made.. and "used" but it clicks on in the PipBoy.. then off as soon as you exit the Pip, regardless if you are clothed or naked.   I dont have the "old" breeder installed, although i do have pepertje's series of Fertile Breeder mods, which do not seem to have any conflicts im aware of. 

Any leads brocules?

To bump and add to what was said above... the mod doesnt seem to work.  At least.. i dont see any effects.  The pump item does exist... it can be made.. and "used" but it clicks on in the PipBoy.. then off as soon as you exit the Pip, regardless if you are clothed or naked.   I dont have the "old" breeder installed, although i do have pepertje's series of Fertile Breeder mods, which do not seem to have any conflicts im aware of. 

Any leads brocules?

I've been away for quite a while, dunno if something has changed with Halstrom's pregnancy mod that would cripple lactation. In any case, I'm remaking this mod from scratch since I'm setting up another FNV installation for another playthrough. Lots of improvements and I'm getting rid of the seperate tit mesh, it was kinda silly. Prideslayer's bodymorph thingie might be a good alternative, or I might just get rid of visual changes completely.

edit: Your problem sounds like what happens when the mod thinks you aren't pregnant, if I remember correctly. When you equip the pump it checks if you are pregnant and nothing happens if you aren't. It doesn't work after birth either, because the original mod was as simple as that and I stopped playing FNV once again before I developed it any further. New version will be a proper one, promise.

Fair enough ;)   Glad to see you comin around again too. ( Just checked back as well a couple weeks ago, mostly a reader, not much of a poster, but once in a while something warrants it).  Yea i tried the pump both during and after a pregnancy.. and no change.. so yea its probably changes to Hal's stuff.   Visual changes would still be kind of nice though.. i did briefly check out the bodymorph stuff.. its neat, i think it would fit the mod well.. just a matter of how it could be hooked into and setup. 

Speaking of reinstalling though, I just recently did the same with a full reload of FNV with TTW and everything.. so yea making the game interesting, and also all the other stuff that TTW added in that i never messed with either, been discovering a lot of nice little touches to the game.

• 10 months later...