On 4/30/2024 at 4:27 PM, Yuni said:

I love this idea, thank you, this is hot as hell. More "Player Distraction when horny" mods need to exist.

Well the idea could be adapted to any scenario just by changing the conditions, it could use SLAfactionrank for arousal based images, might get a bit messy if you had more than one version on at a time though.

14 hours ago, Everything97 said:

Hello! 

Thanks for your job man! But i need one issue. when i enable your mod in mo2 my swallow cum needs dont appear in the mcm on the new game. Did i do something wrong? 

I dont think this mod would do anything to stop the CSN MCM from loading, I'm only piggybacking onto 1 spell from there. Maybe look at the CSN support page to see if there is anyone else having issues with the MCM?

8 hours ago, audhol said:

Well the idea could be adapted to any scenario just by changing the conditions, it could use SLAfactionrank for arousal based images, might get a bit messy if you had more than one version on at a time though.

I like that SLA aroused one. Maybe make one for LE? xD Hah, don't mind me I'm greedy. This mod's hot.

8 hours ago, audhol said:

I dont think this mod would do anything to stop the CSN MCM from loading, I'm only piggybacking onto 1 spell from there. Maybe look at the CSN support page to see if there is anyone else having issues with the MCM?

I got it, newest version of CSN wont work togetger on new game. Only if you make a save, disable CSN then enable again and realod save it will appear in MCM. Strange but it helps. 

But i have another weird issue, mod seems to work fine but now Spit or Swallow messega is not prompting aftes SLSO orgasm. But its probably CSN problem. 

Love the mod, very cool idea. I'm having a hard time seeing some of the images though, is there any possibility we could have a shading adjustment tab in the mod configuration menu in a future update?

For some reasons everything works well but my gifs is close to be invisible. In Videos on the front page you can see everything very well. Do i have to change some settings or something? i read all pages on this forum but still cant find a solution. 

Sorry for my English

On 5/3/2024 at 1:14 PM, Tor94 said:

Love the mod, very cool idea. I'm having a hard time seeing some of the images though, is there any possibility we could have a shading adjustment tab in the mod configuration menu in a future update?

11 hours ago, Everything97 said:

For some reasons everything works well but my gifs is close to be invisible. In Videos on the front page you can see everything very well. Do i have to change some settings or something? i read all pages on this forum but still cant find a solution. 

Sorry for my English

Its a bit of a balancing act, if I make them too visible outdoors then they become overpowering indoors. I also wanted to have them become more vivid depending on hunger level.

Maybe when I've finished the set I'll add a different version with higher alpha values as an option.

On 5/3/2024 at 9:54 PM, BananasManiac said:

Amazing mod. Is there a version without real videos and only skyrim/other game videos?

The non exp version in the downloads only has CG images and no RL but due to a lack of source material I dont think it would bez possible to make 16 different effects containing only cg.

23 hours ago, pifesh said:

Great work  with the last update..and the new gifs are really cool.,cant wait to get the 2.0 version!!.

Thanks, just need to break away from the all consuming monster called stardew valley long enough to make the next set!

9 hours ago, audhol said:

The non exp version in the downloads only has CG images and no RL but due to a lack of source material I dont think it would bez possible to make 16 different effects containing only cg.

Thanks for the info. That's unfortunate, but I understand that it's difficult to find videos to add.
Is there a way to add my own custom videos instead? What format would they need to be

13 hours ago, BananasManiac said:

Thanks for the info. That's unfortunate, but I understand that it's difficult to find videos to add.
Is there a way to add my own custom videos instead? What format would they need to be

Its not quite that simple what you would need to do is,

Use an image program that supports multiple layers, if you look in this file you will see that each effect shader is just a single image.

What happens is each frame of the animation is spaced equally (it has to be pixel perfect spacing or the animation will jump) onto a square (4096x4096 etc) .dds

So I set up a blank image filled with transparency and a set of guide lines that have equal spacing, for 4096x4096 I use a 9x9 spacing giving me a total of 81 frames of animation.

I load the animation as layers into the blank image then space each layer or frame onto my grid using snapping.

From there I then apply both a cartoon and oil filter to each layer to make it less RL before the third filter which is a vignette with the colour set to alpha, this removes the square outline of each frame and focuses onto the part where the detail is.

I then merge all these seperate layers onto the base layer with that 4096x4096 as the reference size, I also have a second base layer that I merge the first one onto with only a 32% transparency.

This single image is then exported as a .dds, this can then be used in The CK as a the image for the effect shader, the amount of frames, the time of the animation and the size and frequency as well as the transparency can all be set up there.

14 hours ago, audhol said:

Use an image program that supports multiple layers, if you look in this file you will see that each effect shader is just a single image.

What happens is each frame of the animation is spaced equally (it has to be pixel perfect spacing or the animation will jump) onto a square (4096x4096 etc) .dds

So I set up a blank image filled with transparency and a set of guide lines that have equal spacing, for 4096x4096 I use a 9x9 spacing giving me a total of 81 frames of animation.

I load the animation as layers into the blank image then space each layer or frame onto my grid using snapping.

From there I then apply both a cartoon and oil filter to each layer to make it less RL before the third filter which is a vignette with the colour set to alpha, this removes the square outline of each frame and focuses onto the part where the detail is.

I then merge all these seperate layers onto the base layer with that 4096x4096 as the reference size, I also have a second base layer that I merge the first one onto with only a 32% transparency.

This single image is then exported as a .dds, this can then be used in The CK as a the image for the effect shader, the amount of frames, the time of the animation and the size and frequency as well as the transparency can all be set up there.

Wow, thanks for the detailed description, I will give it a try :)

15 hours ago, audhol said:

Did I convert this animation correctly?result.ddsresult.thumb.png.51ff5e671c896199ec1311bdfed296e1.png

result.dds

12 hours ago, BananasManiac said:

Did I convert this animation correctly?

Looks good, the only thing I would sugest is to make the gamma portion a bit wider to have more of a fade of opacity.

Next thing is to get it in game, I made a little Audily guide,

ESGuide.thumb.jpg.b1f22b008bef8fee5a46f7830eb80440.jpg

4 hours ago, audhol said:

Looks good, the only thing I would sugest is to make the gamma portion a bit wider to have more of a fade of opacity.

Next thing is to get it in game, I made a little Audily guide,

ESGuide.thumb.jpg.b1f22b008bef8fee5a46f7830eb80440.jpg

Thanks for the guide, I will try it out later.

FYI, this is the script I used to convert an mp4 into that image in case you are interested. (it uses ffmpeg and imagemagick cli)

ffmpeg -i .\2B.mp4 -vf fps=1.5 -s 456x456 out%d.png
magick mogrify -alpha Set -background none -vignette "0x30+20%+20%" out*.png
magick out1.png out2.png out3.png out4.png out5.png out6.png out7.png out8.png out9.png -background none +append line1.png
magick out10.png out11.png out12.png out13.png out14.png out15.png out16.png out17.png out18.png -background none +append line2.png
magick out19.png out20.png out21.png out22.png out23.png out24.png out25.png out26.png out27.png -background none +append line3.png
magick out28.png out29.png out30.png out31.png out32.png out33.png out34.png out35.png out36.png -background none +append line4.png
magick out37.png out38.png out39.png out40.png out41.png out42.png out43.png out44.png out45.png -background none +append line5.png
magick out46.png out47.png out48.png out49.png out50.png out51.png out52.png out53.png out54.png -background none +append line6.png
magick out55.png out56.png out57.png out58.png out59.png out60.png out61.png out62.png out63.png -background none +append line7.png
magick out64.png out65.png out66.png out67.png out68.png out69.png out70.png out71.png out72.png -background none +append line8.png
magick out73.png out74.png out75.png out76.png out77.png out78.png out79.png out80.png out81.png -background none +append line9.png
magick line1.png line2.png line3.png line4.png line5.png line6.png line7.png line8.png line9.png -background none -append -resize 4096x4096 -alpha set -channel A -evaluate divide 3 result.png
magick line1.png line2.png line3.png line4.png line5.png line6.png line7.png line8.png line9.png -background none -append -resize 4096x4096 -alpha set -channel A -evaluate divide 3 result.dds

Lmao at the tutorial picture xd

Loving this mod a lot! I'm curious about the clothing your character is wearing in the new example videos, particularly the slutty skirt 🥹 What mod, if I may ask?

30 minutes ago, gooser said:

Do they show up during combat? What game states suppress the effects? Swimming? Enemy detected? 

IsInCombat and IsInFaction Sexlab Animation Faction  are the two suppresive conditions.

19 minutes ago, pifesh said:

Another stage down and just one more left to go ! :)

Nearly finished Ravenous2 so after that just 3 and 4 to go.

7 minutes ago, Neyri LL said:

Lmao at the tutorial picture xd

Loving this mod a lot! I'm curious about the clothing your character is wearing in the new example videos, particularly the slutty skirt 🥹 What mod, if I may ask?

I did have fun doing it.

Zynx Melodic After School

On 5/5/2024 at 8:57 AM, audhol said:

Its a bit of a balancing act, if I make them too visible outdoors then they become overpowering indoors. I also wanted to have them become more vivid depending on hunger level.

Maybe when I've finished the set I'll add a different version with higher alpha values as an option.

Thanks, just need to break away from the all consuming monster called stardew valley long enough to make the next set!

So in the dowload files settings are other then on videos? Beacouse i only see a shadow of this images. Cant even tell what i see 

14 minutes ago, Everything97 said:

So in the dowload files settings are other then on videos? Beacouse i only see a shadow of this images. Cant even tell what i see 

No the download is the same as the videos, Is it the same if you go inside in a less lit room?

11 minutes ago, audhol said:

No the download is the same as the videos, Is it the same if you go inside in a less lit room?

Outdoor i cant see anything, inside is only a little better. thaths why i am confused and i dont know what to do. Maybe you use some other mods that makes this more visible?

6 minutes ago, Everything97 said:

Outdoor i cant see anything, inside is only a little better. thaths why i am confused and i dont know what to do. Maybe you use some other mods that makes this more visible?

And i tried to install exp and second version. Always the same