clean reinstall questions Skyrim SE

I use Vortex, downgrade to 1.5.97, CBBE 3ba.

My problem is my C drive crashed, replacement came with W 11, re-installed everything game related from scratch.

My game is not the same as before having issues with MCM menus not appearing, body physics stretching and crowded areas really make it unplayable.

Fallout 4 runs fine so obviously I made some mistakes.

I watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g67CnHD1wvY  Gamer poets clean reinstall vid, my question then is are there any other places I need to look to make sure that all traces of Skyrim SE and related mods are gone?

Do I have to delete the mods from Vortex or is Uninstallation ok?

I have updated all my drivers/graphics to the latest version.

Any tips, tricks, pointers, links to articles/vids will be appreciated.

Thanks

1 hour ago, Raven 54 said:

MCM menus not appearing

Papyrus log contains the answer.

body physics stretching

Missing or incompatible skeleton most likely.

crowded areas really make it unplayable.

Start by disabling ENB, CBPC and SMP one at a time and see if the situation improves. Fix your other problems first though.

3 minutes ago, traison said:

Papyrus log contains the answer.

Missing or incompatible skeleton most likely.

Start by disabling ENB, CBPC and SMP one at a time and see if the situation improves. Fix your other problems first though.

Thank You.

No ENB, will check all the rest. 

21 hours ago, traison said:

Start by disabling ENB, CBPC and SMP one at a time and see if the situation improves

So I figured out what was causing my stutter, AMD Radeon. I uninstalled it and the game runs good again. Thank You for helping me.

2 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

So I figured out what was causing my stutter, AMD Radeon. I uninstalled it and the game runs good again. Thank You for helping me.

I assume what actually happened here is you uninstalled the (imo) bloat that comes with display drivers. Uninstalling "AMD Radeon" would otherwise mean you ripped your GPU out of your computer and said "yup all good now" - seems unlikely. Anyhow, this is generally how I prefer to run basically everything - I never install printer software with the printer, the GPU software with the GPU, the monitor software with the monitors etc. etc. etc. Anything you can run with a driver-only install you definitely should. Sure, someone is going to say "but you miss out on all these cool features": yes, I don't have an icon in my systray that tells me when the printer toner is low; but I also don't have an icon in my systray that spams the printer every second and comes up with an annoying "low toner" warning every 5 minutes stealing the focus from whatever I was doing. You see where I'm going with this?

2 hours ago, traison said:

I assume what actually happened here is you uninstalled the (imo) bloat that comes with display drivers. Uninstalling "AMD Radeon" would otherwise mean you ripped your GPU out of your computer and said "yup all good now" - seems unlikely. Anyhow, this is generally how I prefer to run basically everything - I never install printer software with the printer, the GPU software with the GPU, the monitor software with the monitors etc. etc. etc. Anything you can run with a driver-only install you definitely should. Sure, someone is going to say "but you miss out on all these cool features": yes, I don't have an icon in my systray that tells me when the printer toner is low; but I also don't have an icon in my systray that spams the printer every second and comes up with an annoying "low toner" warning every 5 minutes stealing the focus from whatever I was doing. You see where I'm going with this?

:lol: You funny!  AMD Radeon I added as a helper when I updated my drivers. You know what they say, Ignorance is bliss, and I'm pretty Blissful these days.  :lol:

I still have one issue I am having a hard time with but mostly all good. Sky UI 5.1, game recognizes it as 5.2 and keeps telling me error 5 and error 6. Sky UI page says look for version that didn't get uninstalled but do not tell one where that might be. Besides I uninstalled Skyrim from E drive, documents and cleaned my app data so I don't understand that error at all unless there was a mislabeled download. Dunno.

Anyway you have a fine day & thanks again for your help!

13 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

Sky UI 5.1, game recognizes it as 5.2

Something is overriding one of its files most likely. Otherwise start by figuring out where the errors are coming from. The game itself is not interested in SkyUI and thus won't be printing "error 5" or "error 6" anywhere unless specifically told to do so by something else - it's that something else that's going to lead you to the solution.