Amazing answer:

Spoiler

Have you ever wondered what epic battles the NPCs have while you're NOT playing the game? Here you can see the result of the last battle!

😇

Boring answer:

Spoiler

File order conflict?

🤓

Chaotic answer:

Spoiler

Say cheeeeese

😁

25 minutes ago, chooseChaos said:

Amazing answer:

Hide contents

Have you ever wondered what epic battles the NPCs have while you're NOT playing the game? Here you can see the result of the last battle!

😇

Boring answer:

Hide contents

File order conflict?

🤓

Chaotic answer:

Hide contents

Say cheeeeese

😁

if it is indeed a "file order conflict"; I have no idea what that is (well I can guess from the name) , how to find out what the conflict might be, and once I know what it is, how to fix it. :(

4 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

if it is indeed a "file order conflict"; I have no idea what that is (well I can guess from the name) , how to find out what the conflict might be, and once I know what it is, how to fix it. :(

I have no idea either, but there are also smart people in this forum, not just smartasses like me 😁

Don't lose hope 😉

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Hmm, it looks like there is a shortage of smart, helpful answers ...

Chaos the Noob rescue attempt:

Quoting statsmakten:

Make sure that Diamond City Expansion (DCE) is in the bottom of your load order (highest index number)

If you use Vortex, that is easy. Go to Plugins -----> And there to Groups and put the mod in the Dynamic Patches group, works wonders in mods like Commonwealth Slavers or AAF Nuka Ride, should also work here.

If not, could someone who really knows please help?  🥺

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, chooseChaos said:

Hmm, it looks like there is a shortage of smart, helpful answers ...

Chaos the Noob rescue attempt:

Quoting statsmakten:

Make sure that Diamond City Expansion (DCE) is in the bottom of your load order (highest index number)

If you use Vortex, that is easy. Go to Plugins -----> And there to Groups and put the mod in the Dynamic Patches group, works wonders in mods like Commonwealth Slavers or AAF Nuka Ride, should also work here.

If not, could someone who really knows please help?  🥺

I dont have diamond city active.

I think, I never had it active on this playthrough but I may be wrong.

Since it causes so many insurmountable problems I removed it from my Vortex. a week or two ago, not just form this profile but from all of them.

It might have been loaded but if so, I pulled it before i got close to diamond city

Edited by katrina.balanchuk

oh, oh ... 🥺

Perhaps in future I should first understand the contributions and then try to help ... 😇

But there must be at least two mods that change parts of the Diamond City environment. Maybe Diamond City Expansion is still active in some way.

Perhaps someone else can help you if you post a list of active mods.