HELP where one can get Carnal Court for CK3 v1.9 ?

Hi everyone.

I am been looking for Carnal Court for CK3 v1.9  but it is no where to find it.

Maybe I am just wrong and it is CBO Carnal Court Lite what people is talking about, if so. It is not longer working properly with the last version of the game. Even so it seems that there is a way to fix it replacing window_royal_court.gui .. does anyone how about it?

1 hour ago, PintoComing said:

Hi everyone.

I am been looking for Carnal Court for CK3 v1.9  but it is no where to find it.

Maybe I am just wrong and it is CBO Carnal Court Lite what people is talking about, if so. It is not longer working properly with the last version of the game. Even so it seems that there is a way to fix it replacing window_royal_court.gui .. does anyone how about it?

As far as i know, carnal court was merged into CBO, there is no need for an extra mod.

15 minutes ago, csirke128 said:

As far as i know, carnal court was merged into CBO, there is no need for an extra mod.

this, also do not use cbo carnal court lite. it hasn't been working for awhile now.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/6/2024 at 5:13 AM, PintoComing said:

thanks a lot ! 

Just two more things, how i do it to get the free camera in court working with CBO ? Animations are also intregated in CBO?

did not see this, but just in case you're still looking for answers there is no "free camera" in ck3 as far as i know. if you're talking about the camera angles that are available in royal court, I don't believe there's an option in CBO for that yet.

yes, there are animations included in CBO already.