WW Penis size adjuster - go past 100?

Hi WW lovers! Just a quick question. Is there a way to override the WW custom penis size adjuster? The penis length/girth and balls are set on a scale 1 - 100 (100 being the biggest). Are there any cheats or mods to override this and have the size limit go past 100? Maybe even unlimited?

Thank you for any incite info!

On 4/6/2024 at 1:52 AM, jcmichaels said:

Hi WW lovers! Just a quick question. Is there a way to override the WW custom penis size adjuster? The penis length/girth and balls are set on a scale 1 - 100 (100 being the biggest). Are there any cheats or mods to override this and have the size limit go past 100? Maybe even unlimited?

Thank you for any incite info!

On 4/6/2024 at 2:23 AM, SpexSIMS said:

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find a way but you can try using THIS SLIDER with the WW adjustment dialog.

https://www.nexusmods.com/thesims4/mods/731

18 hours ago, parzysty said:

Unfortunately, the Sims 4 community library, which the mod you suggested requires, is not compatible with WW. I got LE errors and crashes when using s4cl with WW. The mod you suggest is an EXCELLENT choice if you get rid of WW and MCCC and replace it with Devious Desires. Going back to what the OP was asking, it is best to use CAS sliders with the WW adjuster until another option becomes available that does not break compatibility with WW. Cheers.

15 minutes ago, SpexSIMS said:

Unfortunately, the Sims 4 community library, which the mod you suggested requires, is not compatible with WW. I got LE errors and crashes when using s4cl with WW. The mod you suggest is an EXCELLENT choice if you get rid of WW and MCCC and replace it with Devious Desires. Going back to what the OP was asking, it is best to use CAS sliders with the WW adjuster until another option becomes available that does not break compatibility with WW. Cheers.

Works for me.

firefox_iEYNEv6EUO.jpg.0a2ef1289de22caaba717004734b2c54.jpg

Edited by parzysty
  • 3 weeks later...