RJW mod artists for hire

So, there's a few items of apparel that I think RJW is missing that I'd really like to see implemented, and my own artistic skills are really not up to muster to do it myself. I'd be willing to hire an artist to do this work - and there's certainly plenty of mod artists on Discord who are willing to do commissions. A lot of them are really nice folks, too! However it's just a bit too awkward to start going around asking them if they'd be willing to do commissions for "the forbidden mod." Does anyone here know of any artists who are RJW-friendly, perhaps are any of you capable artists who would be willing to draw up some apparels for RJW on commission?

Well, fair enough - the exact specifics would be best to go into with the artist but I'd basically like to hire an artist who could do some BDSM-themed apparel. Harnesses, latex bodysuits and the like.

On 4/5/2024 at 5:48 PM, kirgara-ak said:

So, there's a few items of apparel that I think RJW is missing that I'd really like to see implemented, and my own artistic skills are really not up to muster to do it myself. I'd be willing to hire an artist to do this work - and there's certainly plenty of mod artists on Discord who are willing to do commissions. A lot of them are really nice folks, too! However it's just a bit too awkward to start going around asking them if they'd be willing to do commissions for "the forbidden mod." Does anyone here know of any artists who are RJW-friendly, perhaps are any of you capable artists who would be willing to draw up some apparels for RJW on commission?

I'm willing, I've done a lot of RimWorld style art and I try to keep my art as close to vanilla as possible, but apparels are expensive and more difficult than other forms of RW art. IIRC, the average going rate for apparels are about $5 per texture, so $5 * 5 body types * 3 directions = $75.

Now, I think that's a bit much, and since I enjoy doing this type of art, I'm willing to drop that to $2 to $3 per texture (depending on complexity), which would be about $30 to $45 per apparel.

Alternatively, you could learn how to make the art yourself, but if you're interested, DM me.