Sexlab Separate Orgasm - Causing mismatch of Head and body textures

I love the SLSO mod. But I'm having a big problem which nobody else seems to be having so I thought I'd try here for some support/advice. When SLSO is installed, everything works fine except I have an issue where as soon as Sex starts with any female character, the head texture changes and a head and body mismatch results and persists even after the sex has stopped. I know that it has something to do with SLSO because as soon as I deactivate SLSO i can have normal boring non-interactive SexLab sex and no mismatch of textures happens. I know this sounds really strange, and I didn't want it to be this mod as I truly love it. I am on Skyrim SE and using Sexlab 1.63. I have tried moving SLSO higher and lower in my load order but this doesn't fix the problem. 

I use CBBB and BnP skin with RSV textures, just as a reference. But like I said, the issue I'm experiencing only occurs when SLSO is active. if anyone has any ideas for me. I know it's something on my end as I haven't seen anybody else mention this problem before. I'm only intermediate with my modding experience but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

From the RSV main topic on Nexus...

03 February 2023, 10:11PM

I am aware that there are some mods that can temporarily remove BnP head textures from NPCs until they are reloaded.
Currently known mods: NFF, SexLab, OStim

OStim added compatibility for this mod in version 6.6f (current version reintroduced this issue)

Thank you so much Slutofshades for your response. Good to know it's a known issue. I have sexlab and nff. Looks like it might just be something I'll have to learn to live with. Thanks again.