First of all, the callstack is corrupted. I recommend switching to a more competent crash logger for future issues.

As for the crash, it happened in RaceMenu (skee64.dll). It may have had something to do with EngineFixes and/or PapyrusTweaks. It appears to have originated from SlaveTats. It most likely had something to do with overlays (AddOverlay) and form id 000877B2 "Borgny" which was last modified by AI Overhaul.esp.

16 hours ago, traison said:

First of all, the callstack is corrupted. I recommend switching to a more competent crash logger for future issues.

As for the crash, it happened in RaceMenu (skee64.dll). It may have had something to do with EngineFixes and/or PapyrusTweaks. It appears to have originated from SlaveTats. It most likely had something to do with overlays (AddOverlay) and form id 000877B2 "Borgny" which was last modified by AI Overhaul.esp.

Appreciate the response, thanks.

So should i change load order or reinstall those mods or something else entirely?

9 hours ago, p88618278 said:

So should i change load order or reinstall those mods or something else entirely?

Both seem unlikely to do anything here.

What I'd do is go on a hunt for mods that use SlaveTats/RaceMenu to add overlays to actors. If by random crashing you mean random while wandering around in Skyrim then it could be something associated with SPID, or another cloak spell.

Use something like Notepad++ to search through all pex files in all mods for the following keywords:

simple_add_tattoo
add_tattoo
apply_overlay
AddNodeOverrideString

The mods providing the files you find are your likely suspects here.

6 hours ago, traison said:

Both seem unlikely to do anything here.

What I'd do is go on a hunt for mods that use SlaveTats/RaceMenu to add overlays to actors. If by random crashing you mean random while wandering around in Skyrim then it could be something associated with SPID, or another cloak spell.

Use something like Notepad++ to search through all pex files in all mods for the following keywords:

simple_add_tattoo
add_tattoo
apply_overlay
AddNodeOverrideString

The mods providing the files you find are your likely suspects here.

Thanks a lot for the continued help, i really appreciate it.

I installed Notepad++, and tried to find a tutorial on how to search those files, but i wasnt able to find one. Do you have a link to a tutorial on how to do that?

29 minutes ago, p88618278 said:

Thanks a lot for the continued help, i really appreciate it.

I installed Notepad++, and tried to find a tutorial on how to search those files, but i wasnt able to find one. Do you have a link to a tutorial on how to do that?

1. Ctrl+F
  2. Find in Files
  3. Find what: "AddNodeOverrideString"
    Filters: "*.pex"
    Directory: *wherever your mods are*
     In all sub-folders
  4. Find All
  5. Wait 10 mins if you're on a HDD.
Edited by traison
22 minutes ago, traison said:

1. Ctrl+F
  2. Find in Files
  3. Find what: "AddNodeOverrideString"
    Filters: "*.pex"
    Directory: *wherever your mods are*
     In all sub-folders
  4. Find All
  5. Wait 10 mins if you're on a HDD.

Alright ill get to searching when i get a chance and will update if i figure it out. Really appreciate the help, thanks.