Jesus please help me

I have SBR, Aphrodite's Bow, PoV Redux, Terato and Terato scenes, but for some reason when I use the bow, they just get naked, stand still, and when I interact with them, my guy gets naked and stands in front of them. Nothing else. The UI doesn't appear. If I spam E while looking at them, it shows up at different opacities, but I can't use it, and even if I could, it looks like everything has a lock on it. Then the only way to fix my NPC is to beam away with them. Am I missing a button-push? Am I not supposed to do it with crewmembers? Do I need the "Lustbound Patch" ??? I keep reading you guys talk about it, but I cannot find it anywhere. I do not know what I'm doing wrong, and I am thoroughly pissed off. And no, I have no idea how to use log files.

Are you sure you have the correct mod versions? Some are incompatible with SBR. My guess would be POV Redux or Terato scenes.

(Are you using "SxB POV Redux 4.2.0" and "SxB_-_TemTems_Teratoscenes"?)

I'm pretty sure that Lustbound Patch is not needed, now that Lustbound is built in to SBR.

As always, a log file would help people identify any incompatibilities you may be experiencing.