I ran into a problem where no matter where I clicked, the option to perform sexual actions did not appear, only the Settings for this module appeared. That is to say, only the "Settings" function of this module is effective, and the option bubble that controls the character to have sex is invalid and disappears.

After confirmation, Enter the main screen of the game, it will show that the two files "ts4" and "package" are enabled.  After entering the game, the upper right corner of the module prompt will appear normally, no error message. The options of enabling custom modules and script modules in the game Settings are opened, and the Settings of the in-game modules themselves are also opened. And I  unzipped the entire file and put it in the path - document-EA-SIMs-Mods, I did not use other modules. I also tried to remove the module completely and reinstall it, but that didn't work either. I downloaded the latest mod, which I checked out and supports the current version of the game.

So what went wrong? Did I miss a step or make a mistake? Is there someone who can help solve this problem?

Found the problem, the current module body contains so few animations that the sex button will not appear in most places when clicked. When I installed the extra animation, the buttons appeared normally. If someone like me is installing the right steps but doesn't have a sex button, try installing extra animations.