Chaurus animations stop playing after a while

I have a problem with Chaurus creatures that whenever SL animation starts, Chauruses get reset to their standard idle animations after few seconds (while player is still animated properly). I tried starting new game but it didn't really solve an issue (even though ootb SL only has 2 Chaurus animations, I thought maybe it's some issue with animations registry). Changing pose or resetting actors via [ { ] key helps but only for few seconds since after a while they kick out of SL animation again and start playing some regular idle anim.

I tried both with FNIS and Pandora and the same issue occurs with both animation engines. It looks a bit like SL wouldn't properly disable stock behaviors for Chaurus when SL anim engages.

I didn't carefully check every single creature in whole game but it seems that only regular Chaurus have such problem. This is my SL MCM:

image.png.bbd46ecdc332fd8a00938ba427252a7d.png

And this is what happens: (it just starts playing some generic Chaurus idle animation in the middle of SL encounter)

image.png.50d9c9b4125c51f53d38e50c233344ef.png

Edited by Lapsio

Upon further investigation - it is indeed caused by Pandora. I couldn't initially track down issue because downgrading to FNIS isn't as simple as disabling/enabling mods but requires manual cleanup since FNIS by default doesn't seem to wipe out .hkx files generated by Pandora and even after disabling Pandora and enabling FNIS, it still uses Pandora behaviour files.