Trying to identify this asymmetrical breast height slider

I have this slider in game but I would like to remove it. I have no idea what package it uses, I tried search for "breast" but found nothing suspicious in my mods folder. I also tried googling for sliders but found nothing.

The slider works on the upper arm by pushing up or down, like on the gif.

breasts_assymetry.gif.1a811af19e1f3c5fbe4fde270c95e1c6.gif

Any idea what mod is causing this?

Edited by parzysty
10 hours ago, Tripsa said:

You may have to use Sims 4 Tray Importer to pin point the slider. That way you can see all the CC being used. 

I tried that already, it doesn't show on the list.

9 hours ago, parzysty said:

I tried that already, it doesn't show on the list.

It should definitely show up if you use the slider at least once and save the sim. Package files can have multiple sliders in them, one of those sliders packages probably includes the asymmetrical breast one, even if it's not clear from its name. Slider packages are tagged as "SMOD" in tray importer, try removing them from your mods folder and see if it resolves the issue.

8 minutes ago, vs202 said:

It should definitely show up if you use the slider at least once and save the sim. Package files can have multiple sliders in them, one of those sliders packages probably includes the asymmetrical breast one, even if it's not clear from its name. Slider packages are tagged as "SMOD" in tray importer, try removing them from your mods folder and see if it resolves the issue.

I did that before when I was looking for a different slider and it worked, but for some reason it doesn't work here.

I created a new sim wearing nothing, only changed the boob slider that I'm looking for and this is what Tray Importer showed me under SMOD:

S4TI_DV9qFMphzc.png.612e5e9797f6b3ddcf0b55afd2d2e063.png

No sliders, unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, parzysty said:

I did that before when I was looking for a different slider and it worked, but for some reason it doesn't work here.

I created a new sim wearing nothing, only changed the boob slider that I'm looking for and this is what Tray Importer showed me under SMOD:

S4TI_DV9qFMphzc.png.612e5e9797f6b3ddcf0b55afd2d2e063.png

No sliders, unfortunately.

Weird. Did this breast slider issue started recently? If so, you could try deleting recent mods you installed.

Also try removing sliders in general.

UPD: Vibrantpixels has a breast asymmetry slider, i think you should remove vibrantpixels_presets files.

Edited by vs202