has WW updated the new underwear system to again allow more creativity?

I'm talking about the change set 1, set 2, set 3 etc. underwear system w/ undressables system introduced a while back. I like the undressable system, but the change to just 3 sets of underwear really limited the creativity when it came to underwear for specific CC sets that don't use the undressable system whether it was due to creator's personal choices or the fact that the CC is outdated and the creator is perhaps now inactive. Being able to custom set underwear specific to every outfit was one of my favorite features and since the update wiped it, i've had a lot less fun playing.

and i dont feel like using the mod in my sims 4 playthroughs again until there's a way to custom set underwear to each outfit again. have recent WW updates perhaps expanded the underwear sets to one for each outfit? or is it still the same with just 3 sets of underwear and anything else just has to have an outift that supports the undressables system?