Are you the player an Archotech?

I am a bit rusty on the Lore but an Archotech is basically a computer or AI that transcends human intelligence right? IIRC when you play rimworld you are directing your colonist by taking on the role of an AI... that in comparison generally transcends the human intelligence of the pawns in rimworld. Is that what the player is in these games? Is it a separate/opposing entity we play as? Or am I just reading too much into this/ misunderstanding /looking for something that is not there?  https://routerlogin.uno/ 

Edited by gomaa

Rimworld is billed primarily as a story generator rather than just a game, so if that's the story of your play through that you like, then I would say it's true for you. 

Personally, I think of my role in the game more like a small god (ala Discworld) that only has power over my small set of believers, something the ideology DLC helped make more real.  That could also fit with the idea of a being a fledgling archotech.